Looking to buy any reservation # (don't care if you've received invite to configure yet)

Montezzy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Plaid model s, EQS SUV, gen 3 Raptor, Cybertruck
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Lots of them on eBay, but don’t think you will be able to transfer the order to your name. Haven’t heard of anyone successfully doing this. Have heard of a few stories of orders getting cancelled and vins reassigned to others because the order name doesn’t match the registration name.

OP
OP

CyberMiami

First Name
Omer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3P, MXP, CT AWD
Country flag
Nice try Tesla legal department. :D
I actually already received a CT. My order date was 12/23/23. By then, I wouldn't get the Cyberbeast till late 2024. So I ordered the AWD instead. Picked it up last Friday but now there's that new incentive for long time TSLA shareholders. I figure if I buy someone's reservation (as long as it is from before March 1) I can use that reservation along with my stock statements to get a Cyberbeast quickly. It's what I wanted from the start and still have my heart set on it.

Celiboy

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2022 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Country flag
I actually already received a CT. My order date was 12/23/23. By then, I wouldn't get the Cyberbeast till late 2024. So I ordered the AWD instead. Picked it up last Friday but now there's that new incentive for long time TSLA shareholders. I figure if I buy someone's reservation (as long as it is from before March 1) I can use that reservation along with my stock statements to get a Cyberbeast quickly. It's what I wanted from the start and still have my heart set on it.
I thought part of the requirements were that you couldn’t have already taken delivery of a truck and was limited to one per account?

OP
OP

CyberMiami

First Name
Omer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3P, MXP, CT AWD
Country flag
I thought part of the requirements were that you couldn’t have already taken delivery of a truck and was limited to one per account?
Yes. I would put this one under my wife's name and then sell my AWD in March '25

Art138

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP,Ferrari Pista,Ford GT & CYBERBEAST ordered
Country flag
I would be interested to know what “quickly” means…summer or fall? From what I understand the TSLA shareholder incentive allowed one to order pre-March 1, But did not specify a timeline for delivery.

OP
OP

CyberMiami

First Name
Omer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3P, MXP, CT AWD
Country flag
I would be interested to know what “quickly” means…summer or fall? From what I understand the TSLA shareholder incentive allowed one to order pre-March 1, But did not specify a timeline for delivery.
No it's as long as you reserved before March 1. I think configuring and delivery is more akin to the 30k points incentive where you place the order and receive a VIN within a few days.

agordon117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck foundation awd
Country flag
Are you prepared to be blacklisted to try to get a slightly earlier beast? That's what you're playing with here. They won't change the name on a reservation, and they will expect your name to match the reservation name as per another thread here. If they smell any shenanigans they may blacklist you.

OP
OP

CyberMiami

First Name
Omer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3P, MXP, CT AWD
Country flag
Are you prepared to be blacklisted to try to get a slightly earlier beast? That's what you're playing with here. They won't change the name on a reservation, and they will expect your name to match the reservation name as per another thread here. If they smell any shenanigans they may blacklist you.
No I am not worried about getting blacklisted. I offer my money and if a company doesn't want to sell me their product, I'm perfectly ok with that.

countryboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3 | Cybertruck FS AWD
Country flag
I'll trade you a day 1 reservation for your AWD CT...

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
i hink i heard someone say the reservation, registration and brokerage statements all need to be the same name, if the truck is going in your wifes name does she have 500 shares of TSLA too without you listed on the account ?
Sponsored