CTWannaBe

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Hello! First post here, and I am calling all CyberTruck owners in the Northeast! I am looking to rent a Cybertruck on March 17th for an 8 to 12-hour rental in Staten Island. I am willing to pay up to $2,000 for the rental.

When my nonprofit was trying to come up with an idea for an iconic St. Patrick's Day float, I thought bringing a CyberTruck would be the ultimate float and would gather a lot of attention.

If you are uncomfortable with someone else driving the Cybertruck, we would be totally ok if you (the owner of the Cybertruck) wanted to drive it for the duration of the rental. As long as you are down with driving in a parade.

If you are interested, please send me a DM. Thanks so much! (photo for the algorithm, the photo is so bad, it's good)

Tesla Cybertruck Looking to Rent a Cybertruck for a Day FB_IMG_1709089366467
Sponsored

Travis64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla mp3 and awd cybertruck
Country flag
If i get my truck by then i would

kpanda17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3RWD, Tesla Model MYP
Country flag
Hello! First post here, and I am calling all CyberTruck owners in the Northeast! I am looking to rent a Cybertruck on March 17th for an 8 to 12-hour rental in Staten Island. I am willing to pay up to $2,000 for the rental.

When my nonprofit was trying to come up with an idea for an iconic St. Patrick's Day float, I thought bringing a CyberTruck would be the ultimate float and would gather a lot of attention.

If you are uncomfortable with someone else driving the Cybertruck, we would be totally ok if you (the owner of the Cybertruck) wanted to drive it for the duration of the rental. As long as you are down with driving in a parade.

If you are interested, please send me a DM. Thanks so much! (photo for the algorithm, the photo is so bad, it's good)

FB_IMG_1709089366467.jpg
amazing offer

LA location in turo many to rent $500 to $900 per day
NYC location, NADA

good luck

CTforTC

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S (2), Y, 3
Occupation
Finance
Country flag

FB_IMG_1709089366467.jpg
I am about two weeks away from having one and I live on Staten Island, so perhaps next time

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
I just reached out. I did see some emoyees are taking deliveries on Facebook. Just waiting to get confirmation of that before I update the map.

JTS

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, MX, MS, Rivian R1S
Country flag
While March 17th has come and gone, I do have a CT on the east coast that might be available for rent if needed in the future to the right person(s).
Sponsored