ModelAZ

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Ordered
Country flag
This new camper accessory by California startup Form Camper works with the Tesla Cybertruck as well as traditional pickups like the Ford F-150 and Chevrolet Silverado. It will fit any standard truck beds between 5.8 and 8 feet long. Sadly, this means it won't work with the Rivian R1T since its short bed is only 4.5-feet long.

Measuring 9.8 x 4.4 x 3.4 feet when folded down, it's narrow enough to fit between the bedsides of the Tesla Cybertruck. Whereas the CyberLndr features an expandable box designed to fit the Cybertruck's unconventional design and connect to the battery, the Form Camper is a rectangular box that slots between the bedsides.

Instead of folding out, the camper extends off the back of the pickup truck bed to create a separate living space complete with a kitchen, bathroom, living area, and outdoor area. When deployed, the Form Camper creates 71 square feet of floor space and takes around five minutes to setup. The kitchen block includes a fridge freezer, drawers and cabinets.

Tesla Cybertruck Luxury Camper accessory by Form Camper designed to fit Tesla Cybertruck 916647

Tesla Cybertruck Luxury Camper accessory by Form Camper designed to fit Tesla Cybertruck 916652

Tesla Cybertruck Luxury Camper accessory by Form Camper designed to fit Tesla Cybertruck 916653

Tesla Cybertruck Luxury Camper accessory by Form Camper designed to fit Tesla Cybertruck 916648

Tesla Cybertruck Luxury Camper accessory by Form Camper designed to fit Tesla Cybertruck 916651

Tesla Cybertruck Luxury Camper accessory by Form Camper designed to fit Tesla Cybertruck 916654

Tesla Cybertruck Luxury Camper accessory by Form Camper designed to fit Tesla Cybertruck 916642

Tesla Cybertruck Luxury Camper accessory by Form Camper designed to fit Tesla Cybertruck 916643

Tesla Cybertruck Luxury Camper accessory by Form Camper designed to fit Tesla Cybertruck 916649

Tesla Cybertruck Luxury Camper accessory by Form Camper designed to fit Tesla Cybertruck 916645

Tesla Cybertruck Luxury Camper accessory by Form Camper designed to fit Tesla Cybertruck 916644

Tesla Cybertruck Luxury Camper accessory by Form Camper designed to fit Tesla Cybertruck 916646

Tesla Cybertruck Luxury Camper accessory by Form Camper designed to fit Tesla Cybertruck 916640
Sponsored

KrodEKid

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota corolla, Mazda 5
Country flag
Nope. I think I can find something better for cheaper, but I'm not looking for a camper right now.

Firetruck41

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Leaf, 2017 Bolt, 2010 Ram 2500 Megacab
Country flag
I think this is the third or fourth that about this camper... ;)

Macgyverfever

First Name
Regular Don-Won
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP BLUE/WHITE, M3RWD GRAY/BLACK
Occupation
Multifaceted IT Professional
Country flag
Add-ons or not, I just want to know 1 thing: is the back going to fold down for bed sleeping access?

darinduvall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 P85D Model S; 2001 Silverado 1500
Occupation
Design Director
Country flag
It's a shame they don't use the space above the wheel wells. Seems like a waste. Also worth noting is that a traditional cab-over camper is usable at a moment's notice. This concept requires you to unfold it, so you won't be pulling over to make a quick snack or take a nap at a rest area with this design. It's not awful, but not something I would buy.

Qball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Thanks but no thanks
Sponsored