xpstudio

First Name
Srdjan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X, 3, Y, S
Country flag
Redondo Beach?? Where is that info coming from? I ask because I live in Redondo Beach, but the app says my Tesla location is Marina del Rey. Not sure if that is the same as my delivery location.
Marina del Rey, sorry
Sponsored

OP
OP

susu2142

First Name
Nan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck, MYP
Country flag
Ok, I drove for around 50 miles locally and here is some of my first impressions:

1. Overall Build quality: A- for a tesla, a few misaligned panels if you look closely, the right turn signal control is a little glitchy.

2. Handling: Loved the "squircle", though just a little small for my liking, I can comfortably relax both of my hands on top. Steering is extremely responsive, and the turn radius blew my 22 tundra away.

3. Acceleration: More than enough for me. The motor somehow feels louder during acceleration and regenerative braking than any tesla I've driven.

4. Attention from other drivers: Too much! Getting a window tint first thing tomorrow morning.

I took a few more photos, sorry about the poor lighting. May take a roadtrip to Sac/Tahoe during the long weekend and get a better feeling on this beauty.

Cheers! (Don't worry, won't drink and drive)

Tesla Cybertruck My Cybertruck is Delivered Today January 11!! (non-employee) πŸ‘ First Impressions + Photos πŸ“Έ Image_20240111205621

Tesla Cybertruck My Cybertruck is Delivered Today January 11!! (non-employee) πŸ‘ First Impressions + Photos πŸ“Έ Image_20240111205635

Tesla Cybertruck My Cybertruck is Delivered Today January 11!! (non-employee) πŸ‘ First Impressions + Photos πŸ“Έ Image_20240111205823

Tesla Cybertruck My Cybertruck is Delivered Today January 11!! (non-employee) πŸ‘ First Impressions + Photos πŸ“Έ Image_20240111205827

Tesla Cybertruck My Cybertruck is Delivered Today January 11!! (non-employee) πŸ‘ First Impressions + Photos πŸ“Έ Image_20240111205831

Tesla Cybertruck My Cybertruck is Delivered Today January 11!! (non-employee) πŸ‘ First Impressions + Photos πŸ“Έ Image_20240111205836

Tesla Cybertruck My Cybertruck is Delivered Today January 11!! (non-employee) πŸ‘ First Impressions + Photos πŸ“Έ Image_20240111205840

fdon1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT AWD, Plaid S, Model X
Country flag
Ok, I drove for around 50 miles locally and here is some of my first impressions:

1. Overall Build quality: A- for a tesla, a few misaligned panels if you look closely, the right turn signal control is a little glitchy.

2. Handling: Loved the "squircle", though just a little small for my liking, I can comfortably relax both of my hands on top. Steering is extremely responsive, and the turn radius blew my 22 tundra away.

3. Acceleration: More than enough for me. The motor somehow feels louder during acceleration and regenerative braking than any tesla I've driven.

4. Attention from other drivers: Too much! Getting a window tint first thing tomorrow morning.

I took a few more photos, sorry about the poor lighting. May take a roadtrip to Sac/Tahoe during the long weekend and get a better feeling on this beauty.

Cheers! (Don't worry, won't drink and drive)

Image_20240111205621.jpg

Image_20240111205635.jpg

Image_20240111205823.jpg

Image_20240111205827.jpg

Image_20240111205831.jpg

Image_20240111205836.jpg

Image_20240111205840.jpg
Do the mugs from the cyber beer collection fit the cup holders?
how wide is your garage?

OP
OP

susu2142

First Name
Nan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck, MYP
Country flag
This makes me wonder if they’re prioritizing financing type, Tesla insurance, or something else πŸ€”

Knowing Tesla it’s alphabetical by middle name.
I did everything Tesla, Tesla financing (Wells Fargo, too lazy to find my own bank), Tesla Insurance (Geico is $100 more expensive per month and progressive won't insure it), maybe that contributes to the fast delivery.

OP
OP

susu2142

First Name
Nan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck, MYP
Country flag
Do the mugs from the cyber beer collection fit the cup holders?
how wide is your garage?
Unfortunately no, the cup holder is smaller than I originally thought, the narrowest part holds a 12oz redbull perfectly.
My garage door is 15'8''

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
That rear quarter is very easy to fix, they will do it. I actually know how to if you wanna swing to PHX. But trust the pros ;)

Congrats dude! Things looks pretty solid. Funny to hear about attention. Not looking forward to that part. Love hearing the squircle feedback!

OP
OP

susu2142

First Name
Nan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck, MYP
Country flag
OP, this Connectivity section may help double check as well as searching manual and settings page for Homelink. Questions about add-on like the Model Y has where ordered then mobile installs.
Will check manuals later, but only myQ from what I can see, and the Tesla shop doesn't have options for a homelink installation like model Ys do.

PerfectFlaw

Banned
Banned
First Name
K. P. G.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
congrats! How is the road noise in the cabin vs your Model Y?

Beer_and_salami

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S, 3, X
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
Haven't got any information about delivery window until today, got the call and told the nice lady that I'd like my truck ASAP and she hooked me up. Good advice on the declined delivery, I'll post photos on any imperfections I see today.
I can't wait for the first confirmed declined delivery (and to hear when they get their next call up). If mine has 4 doors and 4 wheels, I'm taking it! πŸ“

MiguelAznar

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck 3-motor
Country flag
Congratulations! If you slide the seat fully forward can you recline it flat?
Sponsored