cyberstalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Quad on order, '01 Jeep Cherokee XJ, '57 Chevy
Occupation
Salesy McSalesface
Country flag
I’m in LA for work and stopped by the Petersen Automobile Museum to see our new truck. First impressions were solid. This thing is a beast, as we all know. It’s pretty obvious that there will be lots of modifications, updates and additional details on the production models.

The one thing that really jumped out at me was the seating. I appreciate the six individual seats, but I’m really going to want a front console and a bench seat in the back. I’m hoping that this will be an option or that there will be an aftermarket upgrade. Also, the tailgate ramp looks a little steep, but I don't think it's a real problem. I took lots of pics and vids. Any thoughts or feedback?

Tesla Cybertruck My First Look & Impressions at The Original Cybertruck skh3a6zvas4a1

Tesla Cybertruck My First Look & Impressions at The Original Cybertruck x5u7a5zvas4a1

Tesla Cybertruck My First Look & Impressions at The Original Cybertruck lg55a6zvas4a1

Tesla Cybertruck My First Look & Impressions at The Original Cybertruck 0n2d95zvas4a1

Tesla Cybertruck My First Look & Impressions at The Original Cybertruck sb2py5zvas4a1

Tesla Cybertruck My First Look & Impressions at The Original Cybertruck l7cfy4zvas4a1

Tesla Cybertruck My First Look & Impressions at The Original Cybertruck bz0b95zvas4a1

Tesla Cybertruck My First Look & Impressions at The Original Cybertruck 7jlnx4zvas4a1

Tesla Cybertruck My First Look & Impressions at The Original Cybertruck ijznf5zvas4a1

Tesla Cybertruck My First Look & Impressions at The Original Cybertruck f2myp6zvas4a1

Tesla Cybertruck My First Look & Impressions at The Original Cybertruck 7klbv6zvas4a1

Tesla Cybertruck My First Look & Impressions at The Original Cybertruck 1y9877zvas4a1

Tesla Cybertruck My First Look & Impressions at The Original Cybertruck t1akl5zvas4a1

Tesla Cybertruck My First Look & Impressions at The Original Cybertruck momka6zvas4a1

Tesla Cybertruck My First Look & Impressions at The Original Cybertruck zxpwl5zvas4a1

Tesla Cybertruck My First Look & Impressions at The Original Cybertruck 42tz66zvas4a1

Tesla Cybertruck My First Look & Impressions at The Original Cybertruck zo5126zvas4a1

Tesla Cybertruck My First Look & Impressions at The Original Cybertruck wyw0x5zvas4a1
Sponsored

OP
OP
cyberstalker

cyberstalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Quad on order, '01 Jeep Cherokee XJ, '57 Chevy
Occupation
Salesy McSalesface
Country flag
I believe the center seat in the front folds down and has cupholders/console for the front seaters.
Ahhhhhh.....now I see it! I was inches away from it and didn't notice! Thank you!

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
The ramp maybe needs to end up flusher with the top of the gate.

Tenksen

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Thanks for the upload, love the truck with the hub caps. Finishes off the 80's cyberpunk look.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
It looks like the center seat is separate from the 2 other front seats. Might be able to remove the middle seat and replace it with it.

I vastly prefer the seat with fold down console option because I do occasionally want to,move,6,people instead of 5.

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
Ahhhhhh.....now I see it! I was inches away from it and didn't notice! Thank you!
I'm a little jealous. I haven't gotten to see it up close yet... or from afar. Can't wait though. When we picked up my wife's MY, it was the first Tesla either of us had ever touched. I've never bought a vehicle before that without a test drive and crawling under it... the CT will be the 2nd such vehicle. (out of around 80 so far)
Sponsored