Site Sponsor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cybertruckcovers.com
Vehicles
Foundation Series CyberBeast (Order Confirmed)
Occupation
Cybertruck Parts & Accessories Development
Country flag
1. Cool Lamborghiniesque design.
2. All-electric.
3. Sports car performance.
4. Truck utility and all-wheel drive.
5. Tesla tech and supercharger access.

carsly

First Name
Vin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LR Defender, Tesla Model S
Country flag
Benefits:
1. always wanted a DeLorean and/or Lamborghini but have been, ahem, budget restricted - BAM! Cybertruck has it covered
2. Tesla's software and hardware are miles ahead of the competitors - how about that Porsche Macan EV that came out two years ago? one year ago? Oh, it's still not out? software issues, huh. Same goes for Volvo, Polestar, Rivian, Ford, GM, etc.
3. bulletproof. Just because.
4. like sitting higher up, like a real SUV (sorry minivan Model X, you are no SUV)
5. the future should look like the future - V2H, unique styling, 4 wheel steering (which, admittedly, I had on my 1992 Nissan 300zx twin turbo over 30 years ago), a real yoke (sorry Model S/X refresh) with progressive steering, superfast charging (to come, just wait), traffic-aware cruise control with lane keep that works (I'm not calling it you know what), ability to fit a top light bar that burns with the energy of 1,000 suns, etc.

Compromises:
1. Interior storage space could be better - ideally some way to permanently close/access the rear, I'd prefer a CyberSUV or CyberWagon
2. no recline on rear seats - seriously?
3. handling - too much mass, sorry for those who believe this will handle like a 911. As a former 911 owner (cheapo 996 generation, but still...) I assure you it won't.
4. braking - it's a truck, not a sports car, but I'd still like to see a brake upgrade
5. attention - don't want it or care for it, it's not my fault the other OEM's just push out bars of soap and egg-shapes

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Do you know what the phrase "stinky gas station" means?

It means stinky gas vapors and idling cars waiting to fill up. What does that have to do with a "dirty Supercharger Area" and, perhaps more to the point, why are you always trying to make EVs and electrification sound like something distasteful? It's not, it's the future, and it's here today for those who don't buy into all the negative crap out there about EVs.

Last edited:

Cybertruck 1974

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Environmental Health
Country flag
Do you know what the phrase "stinky gas station" means?

It means stinky gas vapors and idling cars waiting to fill up. What does that have to do with a "dirty Supercharger Area" and, perhaps more to the point, why are you always trying to make Evs and electrification sound like something distasteful? It's not, it's the future, and it's here today for those who don't buy into all the negative crap out there about EVs.
As a hazmat inspector I second that!!

Ward L

First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, FS CT AWD
Country flag
Top 5:
It is a Tesla: Brand loyalty, software upgrades, SuperChargers, need a new truck, crazy design