Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MYP
Occupation
COO
Country flag
Texted with the Charlotte SC this evening and they’re still waiting on parts. Hopefully we stay on track for delivery next week as estimated…
Sponsored

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Y
Occupation
Geek
Country flag
Any Vins or new deliveries for the Raleigh location?
rn1285
Deposit on 1/24
Still no Vin....I feel like the Tyrone Biggums looking at my App multiple times a day.
I have to be getting close.
Tesla Cybertruck North Carolina Cybertrucks? OIP

BeardedSasquach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD FS
Country flag
I went to the SC in Charlotte today. Not a good sign as all Cybertrucks have been taken off of the lot as of 1:30pm today. They were moved to another holding lot offsite. I just received my VIN last week and asked to see where my truck was. They tracked it and it’s here in Charlotte, just in the holding lot with all the others. Of course, no word, idea or comment on when the delivery hold would be lifted or when parts would be in. If I had to guess though, since all trucks have been moved, it will not be the 20th or even the 23rd like most are saying, just IMO. If anyone can find anything else out, good luck, they are very tight lipped. No transparency.

JetHuxx

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MYP
Occupation
COO
Country flag
I went to the SC in Charlotte today. Not a good sign as all Cybertrucks have been taken off of the lot as of 1:30pm today. They were moved to another holding lot offsite. I just received my VIN last week and asked to see where my truck was. They tracked it and it’s here in Charlotte, just in the holding lot with all the others. Of course, no word, idea or comment on when the delivery hold would be lifted or when parts would be in. If I had to guess though, since all trucks have been moved, it will not be the 20th or even the 23rd like most are saying, just IMO. If anyone can find anything else out, good luck, they are very tight lipped. No transparency.
That doesn’t sound good 👀

alex454

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Occupation
Tech Executive
Country flag
There will be a Cybertruck on display for marketing event in West Cary / Apex tomorrow (Saturday). PM me if interested in seeing it.

randy7fx

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Stealth Performance Model 3, Performance Model Y
Country flag
I saw mine last Saturday, but didn’t get out to look for it today. They had a few rows of only CTs and a handful CTs dispersed amongst other models too. I had no clue they had this aux lot, which was packed too.

BeardedSasquach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD FS
Country flag
Seems like Raleigh is getting ahead of Charlotte. Maybe Charlotte is waiting on Raleigh’s rivet tool fix. The fact that Raleigh is picking back up deliveries and Charlotte is not says there may be one rivet tool per state. Who knows at this point, this has been the strangest rollout of any product ever.