Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MYP
Occupation
COO
Country flag
Picked mine up today as well. Love it, makes other cars feel dumb. Only issue is foggy inside of windshield that I’ll just need to wipe with microfiber I’m guessing.
Congrats!

Yeah, super hazy at the bottom ~18”. I’ve seen people posting about this and have ordered this from Amazon. Should do the trick - https://a.co/d/f32nawL
Sponsored

OP
OP
Synchronicity786

Synchronicity786

First Name
O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Bronco, Tesla Cybertruck
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
Great call. Bearded Sasquatch mentioned this as well. Good lookin out fellas.

rgs28ja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Foundation Series
Country flag
Great looking dog!

No doubt my CT was the dirtiest new car I've ever picked up.
Same! Still had small leaves/blossoms all over the truck, including inside the frunk. Tires weren’t dressed. Mud in the wheel wells and on the floor mats. The recall work still had the drill shaving on the floorboard. Etc., etc. I understand they’re pumping a bunch of these out, but seems like they’d give you the option to wait until they can actually prep the car.

Most importantly, on my truck, it seems all the figment adjustments were in their default position. The frunk was so far out of alignment that I adjusted those myself. My tonneau cover gasket has already come loose so when I take it back in for that service, I hope to get all the figments checked.

Finally, I cannot get the exterior clean. Used a bunch of OPT #5, alcohol, Windex, even acetone! I will be spending a lot of time researching how to clean stainless steel. I am hoping it is a matter of getting rail dust rust off.

I was able to catch a good pic of the finish they sand into exterior. Oddly variable from one panel to another.

Tesla Cybertruck North Carolina Cybertrucks? IMG_3897

Tesla Cybertruck North Carolina Cybertrucks? IMG_3901

Tesla Cybertruck North Carolina Cybertrucks? IMG_3899

Last edited:

randy7fx

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Stealth Performance Model 3, Performance Model Y
Country flag
Duke energy is reimbursing NC customers for the cost to install an Ev charger at their home. Up to $1133 per charger. I did it last year for my Model x and i got the check back in less than 30 days. The process was simple. You can do up to 2 vehicles per household. Here’s the link

https://www.duke-energy.com/home/products/ev-complete/charger-prep-credit
Do you know what the invoice from the installer has to specify in order to qualify for the Duke Energy rebate? My estimate from Car Charging Pros has "Cybertruck whole home backup" at $2,900, "Gateway Permit" at $300, and Charger Swap" at $349 - which basically replaces my current Gen 2 HCWC with the universal one. I don't think this would be sufficient for Duke Energy, and want to be able to coach Car Charging Pros to provide the right level of detail to qualify.

avonlea

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, S and Y
Country flag
picking my CT up at CLT tomorrow! will be curious if there are any issues with fit

Jcopeman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla model y LR, 2013 Ford Raptor
Occupation
Stunt coordinator
Country flag
I just saw a CT in Wilmington. Still had the dealer tags. This is a sign that I’ll get mine……. In 1-2 years.

Brooklyn Tech

First Name
Brooklyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
Do you know what the invoice from the installer has to specify in order to qualify for the Duke Energy rebate? My estimate from Car Charging Pros has "Cybertruck whole home backup" at $2,900, "Gateway Permit" at $300, and Charger Swap" at $349 - which basically replaces my current Gen 2 HCWC with the universal one. I don't think this would be sufficient for Duke Energy, and want to be able to coach Car Charging Pros to provide the right level of detail to qualify.
I actually dont know the exact verbiage thats necessary. My electrician was a certified tesla installer and said he the labor and electrical inspection needed would be covered. I had a nema 14-50 charger already inside my garage and replaced that with the wall connector. I have included a copy of my invoice. Next week I’m getting another wall connector installed on the exterior of my house and upgrading my breaker to 60 amp . I can upload that invoice next week. Hope that helps!
Tesla Cybertruck North Carolina Cybertrucks? IMG_5970

rharl

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cyber truck tri motor
Occupation
insurance
Country flag
I configured it in late February. I am still eating on a VIN based on what I am seeing here the ones who configured in MID January are now getting trucks. I assume I am about 4 to 6 weeks out then?

randy7fx

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Stealth Performance Model 3, Performance Model Y
Country flag
I actually dont know the exact verbiage thats necessary. My electrician was a certified tesla installer and said he the labor and electrical inspection needed would be covered. I had a nema 14-50 charger already inside my garage and replaced that with the wall connector. I have included a copy of my invoice. Next week I’m getting another wall connector installed on the exterior of my house and upgrading my breaker to 60 amp . I can upload that invoice next week. Hope that helps!
Thanks for the info! Keep us posted!

Chandug8

First Name
Chan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Any suggestions for wrap in Charlotte, who have done theirs. TIA

BeardedSasquach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD FS
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck North Carolina Cybertrucks? IMG_1956
Took delivery on Friday, April 26th. CT fits in the garage, tight but it fits. I do have 3 powerwalls in there with it and 240v charger. Once I get my Tesla credit I will purchase the Universal Charger and have that installed but it seems Duke Power will pay for the install so that works great! Hope everyone has been enjoying their new trucks since delivery last weekend.

Chandug8

First Name
Chan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
FSD is not enabled yet on my CT, is it planned to release in upcoming software updates?

OP
OP
Synchronicity786

Synchronicity786

First Name
O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Bronco, Tesla Cybertruck
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
How’s everyone enjoying their truck? I love it. Tinting done at sun stoppers. Great job. Got it wrapped satin black at paint protection of charlotte. David down there did an amazing job. Highly recommend. PowerShare install Monday by car charging pros. Hope they know what they’re doing.

rgs28ja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Foundation Series
Country flag
How’s everyone enjoying their truck? I love it. Tinting done at sun stoppers. Great job. Got it wrapped satin black at paint protection of charlotte. David down there did an amazing job. Highly recommend. PowerShare install Monday by car charging pros. Hope they know what they’re doing.
Great to hear! This weekend, I am going to detail the truck, I’ll let everyone know how that goes. It’s been very interesting to try to get it clean. Are you in Charlotte? I’ll get it wrapped eventually and would be good to use someone who has a couple of these under their belt.

I get an invoice reminder from Car Charging Pros but nothing scheduled yet.
Sponsored