AlDente

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, Model 3 (2), Model X
Country flag
It was stated that V2G works for the CYbertruck for current Powerwall/Wall Charger owners without the need to purchase additional hardware. That puts me in a buy position as being able to use the vehicles battery system for my home adds great value for me going forward. Sue=re the AWD Dual Motor pricing was disappointing but it is comparable to other BEV trucks.
Sponsored

Baldey

First Name
Jenia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla M3, ct reservation
Occupation
QA automation
Country flag
its a start...

were going to have to see about this whole "theater on wheels" thing.. sounds neat. hope i can play cyberpunk in my cybertruck with a standard BLE contoller

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
when did that guy get in the cabin?
Tesla Cybertruck OFFICIAL 2024 Cybertruck Pricing, Specs, Mileage/Range, Dimensions, Weight, Info 1701382062400

SEER

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Outback, ZR-2, K3500 dually, Cybertruck
Country flag
Considering the pricingā€¦ Tesla is gonna sell every one they build and wonā€™t be able to build enough for a while!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rover
Country flag
What exactly is a ā€œrange extenderā€ and can it be added after you take delivery to keep the price below the Federal tax credit/rebate??? Do you think itā€™s an extra physical battery or just a software add on?

MSgt0211

First Name
Edwin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
Government
Country flag
About what I was expecting. Can't wait to get "my Beast" with Starlink and Space Camper. Hope they honor our reservation orders (~ 72k).
Did Elon say the Tri-motor will have starlink?

AlDente

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
From the comments it looks like my number will be up sooner than expected. Would be nice to understand the process for reservation holders.
I ordered again just in case. Both are fully refundable and I think they should have made it $1000 just to flush the chumps. It's not a cheap product now but it might come down in price later as manufacturing ramps up. The COGS numbers should be very good as it scales.

Features that make me happy:
Vehicle to Grid capability
Steer by wire
340 mile range (that a little better than my Model Y and works for me)
Powered Vault Cover
Power/speed/handling

Things that disappoint:
Price
Tiny Frunk
No middle front seat

Bottom line, It's not my fathers pickup (thank god) :rolleyes:

checho

First Name
sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB 300SD, MB 240D, Silverado 2003, cybertruck tri-motor on queue, elio on queue.
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I find it legimately head scratching how many people are shocked and disappointed by the numbers revealed today. Did you all truly not expect substantial increases relative to 2019? Really?
The prices are not relative to 2019 since 2019 was the reveal date and those were the expected delivery prices for the delivery event which was 2 or 3 years late therefore we are talking about 2 or 3 year in which the cybertruck was late not the anouncement date.

AlDente

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Iā€™m pretty bummed about the price also but Tesla isnā€™t a non-profit. They have billions invested in the development and production of this truck. If they honored the original price theyā€™d be like Ford and selling them at a loss forever. Elon has already said itā€™d take them 18 months to even start making a profit. Profit is the point. Not customer loyalty.
(y)
Sponsored