Yosemite Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Rider
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
You can put stuff on the roof instead, in fact when its half open its level so a normal rack works as well as its load carrying. (except for covering the solar). It's stainless around and black solar in top with a custom pv panel, so blends in well, and will still fit in a garage with the suspension down. Technically you could even drive it with it all the way up, but it would take a range hit then compared to half and down.
Yup, good concept. Do they have a render yet?

From what I recall, the Canadian company do it based on customer specs (no off shelf ordering or pre manufacturing). Can't remember the name and I can't find it in Google or Youtube anymore. I saw it in investors' forum as they appear to be inviting investors.
Sponsored

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Yup, good concept. Do they have a render yet?
I hope nobody else has, because I drew the CT up in CAD in first the week of its release and came up with the design for it then. ;)

Need to launch it at some point after I finish making the prototype on a mock-up.

Cybertruckee

Banned
Banned
First Name
Yosemite Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Rider
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
I hope nobody else has, because I drew the CT up in CAD in first the week of its release and came up with the design for it then. ;)

Need to launch it at some point after I finish making the prototype on a mock-up.
Sorry, I'm so dense I never caught up that you implying you are the one doing it.

But again, nice concept and appears you get it on what we RVers want.

Project M did it for Ford 150 Lightning and it is appears cramped and that canvas sides again.

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Sorry, I'm so dense I never caught up that you implying you are the one doing it.

But again, nice concept and appears you get it on what we RVers want.

Project M did it for Ford 150 Lightning and it is appears cramped and that canvas sides again.
No worries. Any requests/critiques welcome. :D

I used to design and build expedition vehicles in Europe a while ago when I was young. I was also doing the "vanlife" thing in the 80"s there before it became a popular lifestyle choice. So I have plenty of experience in use that is the main driver for a 4 season design that will fully leverage the CT HVAC and power systems. To do that effectively the vehicle needs to be insulated properly and be structurely sound. The CT bed cabin is the short term half of the system, the pop-up tow behind aero trailer with telescopic hitch is the other half.

SparkChaser

First Name
Leigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck Ticket Holder, Ford Ranger, Mini Coup
Occupation
Airline Inspector
Country flag
No worries. Any requests/critiques welcome. :D

I used to design and build expedition vehicles in Europe a while ago when I was young. I was also doing the "vanlife" thing in the 80"s there before it became a popular lifestyle choice. So I have plenty of experience in use that is the main driver for a 4 season design that will fully leverage the CT HVAC and power systems. To do that effectively the vehicle needs to be insulated properly and be structurely sound. The CT bed cabin is the short term half of the system, the pop-up tow behind aero trailer with telescopic hitch is the other half.

I must have missed it if you posted any concept pics. If you could that would be great. I understand if you want to keep it under wraps.

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
I must have missed it if you posted any concept pics. If you could that would be great. I understand if you want to keep it under wraps.
I have posted some of my CT CAD renders, but none of my camper ones yet. Sort of want to release them in such a way as to catch some momentum.
Sponsored