KuMX

First Name
Ku
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model X
Country flag
First looks at the official Tesla wrap - Satin Abyss Blue PPF color paint film wrap on the Cybertruck.

Tesla Cybertruck Official Tesla Satin Abyss Blue PPF color paint film wrap - first look Satin Abyss Blue PPF color wrap Cybertruck 4

Tesla Cybertruck Official Tesla Satin Abyss Blue PPF color paint film wrap - first look Satin Abyss Blue PPF color wrap Cybertruck 3

Tesla Cybertruck Official Tesla Satin Abyss Blue PPF color paint film wrap - first look Satin Abyss Blue PPF color wrap Cybertruck 6

Tesla Cybertruck Official Tesla Satin Abyss Blue PPF color paint film wrap - first look Satin Abyss Blue PPF color wrap Cybertruck 5

Tesla Cybertruck Official Tesla Satin Abyss Blue PPF color paint film wrap - first look Satin Abyss Blue PPF color wrap Cybertruck 2

Tesla Cybertruck Official Tesla Satin Abyss Blue PPF color paint film wrap - first look Satin Abyss Blue PPF color wrap Cybertruck 1

Sponsored

dandor

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, and Cybertruck
Country flag
I don't know, but my first reaction to all wraps is to criticize. I'm not a hater, it's just that stainless is the actual reason I ordered a Cybertruck. Just sayin'.
You should be happy that everyone is wrapping their Cybertruck! The more wraps, the more your stainless look will be unique. I am getting it wrapped since I like the look a little bit more.

For everyone that has wrapped here in California, did you notify the DMV or your insurance company of the color change?

Celiboy

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2022 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Country flag
You should be happy that everyone is wrapping their Cybertruck! The more wraps, the more your stainless look will be unique. I am getting it wrapped since I like the look a little bit more.

For everyone that has wrapped here in California, did you notify the DMV or your insurance company of the color change?
Mine is scheduled to be wrapped but I don’t know the DMV has to be notified of a color change. The VIN is what identifies the vehicle.

gaswalla

First Name
Gas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S-P100D, X-P100D, 3, CT
Country flag
do you notify the DMV if you paint your car?
I see no need to notify them if the CT is wrapped.

ParTheBar

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP, GL550, M3, Jag XJL SC, R1S & CT on order
Country flag
All my painted cars have STEK or XPEL. Do we know if these wraps hold up to stone chips and or winters. I am in NE.

TeX19

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model X
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Mine is scheduled to be wrapped but I don’t know the DMV has to be notified of a color change. The VIN is what identifies the vehicle.

TeX19

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model X
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Where are the trucks wrapped, TX or individual SCs? Do you choose a color during configuration?

jf64k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 MYLR x2, 2024 FS AWD on order
Country flag
Where are the trucks wrapped, TX or individual SCs? Do you choose a color during configuration?
At the SC, but only certain SCs do the wrap

CURRENT PARTICIPATING TESLA SERVICE CENTERS INCLUDE WEST COVINA, OCEANSIDE, COSTA MESA AND SANTA CLARA, CA AND AUSTIN, TX.

jf64k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 MYLR x2, 2024 FS AWD on order
Country flag
I just checked out the Satin Abyss Blue CT at West Covina.

Looks simply AMAZING in person. Wow.

I was all set to either leave it SS, or wrap in Satin Orange. But this has seriously gone to the top of the list.

Tesla Cybertruck Official Tesla Satin Abyss Blue PPF color paint film wrap - first look IMG_4022
Tesla Cybertruck Official Tesla Satin Abyss Blue PPF color paint film wrap - first look IMG_4023
Tesla Cybertruck Official Tesla Satin Abyss Blue PPF color paint film wrap - first look IMG_4025
Tesla Cybertruck Official Tesla Satin Abyss Blue PPF color paint film wrap - first look IMG_4026
Sponsored