People are selling Founder Invites (Good or Bad)

OP
OP
Armyintel96b

Armyintel96b

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 performance
Country flag
I don't know why people persist in pretending this will be found to be legal. Read the terms of the agreement of your Tesla Account. It would clearly be fraudulent to transfer your Tesla account to another individual. The account is affiliated with the individual and there are no provisions for selling the account.
I'm sure they are hoping Tesla won't notice
Sponsored

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
I'm sure they are hoping Tesla won't notice
And that's certainly possible. The idea is to make such sales/transfers risky enough, in terms of court settlement and/or blacklisting, that it will prevent a significant secondary market from developing. If a handful of sly people, who are willing to risk it, don't get caught, the overall goal of preventing a significant secondary market will still have been achieved.

I'm in favor of anything that reduces line-cutting, via scalping, to a minimum. Without this provision, scalping could get seriously out-of-hand and delay deliveries to sincere buyers by a significant amount.

FRSandro

First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes E450, Toyota Sequoia, BMW 228i
Country flag
I'm really sad they are picking random numbers. I should've been in the front line, several have received offers to buy with higher numbers.

So I think selling a spot is a fair game. Completely changed my mind on the subject due to Tesla own lack of clarity and those shenanigans
Sponsored