Place in line deterimed by current Tesla ownership?

Cybrtrk420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model X, Tesla Model S
Country flag
I just heard today that our reservation numbers are somewhat irrelevant ….. Does this mean my early RN (112806) is meaningless?…...
No its not meaningless its “somewhat irrelevant” as you stated :) Jokes apart I have noticed that majority of invites has gone to folks with prior history with Tesla (prior owners, Tesla solar etc.) including myself but then again have seen examples where some who never owned Tesla product and still got the invite

BigDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y LR, Cyber Truck to come
Country flag
My RN is 11275xxx from opening night 4 years ago., we have a 2022 model Y and a new tesla center just five minutes down the road and haven't heard a peep.

UnRich1

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TriMotor CyberTruck ordered , Kia Teluride, D1500
Occupation
Retired Diplomat
Country flag
All early reservation holders have not been invited to design. But all invites are for people who ordered early.
I know this, but the disparity between my number and the folks who are getting invited to order seems a bit larger than I would expect. I wish I had kept the two wheel drive number so I could compare. I originally mistakenly ordered a two wheel drive model and then corrected it.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
I recently won a Cyberbeast and was notified by the promoters that they have received the VIN from Tesla, does this mean delivery will be soon, like my MY? I keep checking my app to see if it has been added, nothing as of today. I’m so excited and anxious simultaneously for delivery - I am not in TX or CA, actually TN, so curious if this might have an impact on delivery too.
Won through what? NVM i found it. Grats
Sponsored