Place in line deterimed by current Tesla ownership?

CyberBeastRN

First Name
Mauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MY, CyberBeast winner
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Country flag
I recently won a Cyberbeast and was notified by the promoters that they have received the VIN from Tesla, does this mean delivery will be soon, like my MY? I keep checking my app to see if it has been added, nothing as of today. I’m so excited and anxious simultaneously for delivery - I am not in TX or CA, actually TN, so curious if this might have an impact on delivery too.

Keeney

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Country flag
Not a previous Tesla owner, in MN, 11277xxx number. Was invited on 12/21.

Based on others observing the Foundation series trucks being displayed in showrooms, and a Tesla rep saying the ropes are because they are to be delivered to buyers, I suspect they are trying to get buyers in each market they have a showroom so as to spread them around to give more people a chance to see them in person. That would explain some of the outlying locations.

Celiboy

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2022 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Country flag
I recently won a Cyberbeast and was notified by the promoters that they have received the VIN from Tesla, does this mean delivery will be soon, like my MY? I keep checking my app to see if it has been added, nothing as of today. I’m so excited and anxious simultaneously for delivery - I am not in TX or CA, actually TN, so curious if this might have an impact on delivery too.
Congratulations. Yes, receiving the VIN should mean delivery is soon. The group organizing the giveaway should have the information on when and where it will be delivered. I’d stay in contact with them daily.

CyberBeastRN

First Name
Mauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Country flag
Congratulations. Yes, receiving the VIN should mean delivery is soon. The group organizing the giveaway should have the information on when and where it will be delivered. I’d stay in contact with them daily.
Thanks! I don’t want to be a pest and they have been great in updating me. I’m just super excited!

Celiboy

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2022 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Country flag
Thanks! I don’t want to be a pest and they have been great in updating me. I’m just super excited!
I can imagine. Im impatiently waiting for my VIN to post. So were you just responsible for paying taxes and licensing for the truck? What kind of contest was it?

CyberBeastRN

First Name
Mauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Country flag
I can imagine. Im impatiently waiting for my VIN to post. So were you just responsible for paying taxes and licensing for the truck? What kind of contest was it?
I honestly do not have any of the details but assume I am responsible for taxes and titling. Dana White’s, Nitrocross, Cyberbeast Giveaway. ❤

UnRich1

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TriMotor CyberTruck ordered , Kia Teluride, D1500
Occupation
Retired Diplomat
Country flag
That doesn't sound right. Almost all orders are below 1281*. So, obviously the reservation number matters.

That doesn't mean thats the only criteria. They have additional criteria like geography (and as you say may be prior ownership) etc.
My order was in on the first day, within hours of opening and it is a 1129***** order number.

Arctic_White

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S Plaid; CT on order
Country flag

CyberBeastRN

First Name
Mauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Country flag

Arctic_White

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S Plaid; CT on order
Country flag
Thanks and Will do! I signed up here to learn all thing CyberBeast
You own a Model Y? What year/trim is it?

I think you will be the first TN delivery for a CyberBeast and definitely, you are one of one who actually is getting a Cybertruck for free!

CyberBeastRN

First Name
Mauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Country flag
You own a Model Y? What year/trim is it?

I think you will be the first TN delivery for a CyberBeast and definitely, you are one of one who actually is getting a Cybertruck for free!
I have 2022 MYLR, my first ever Tesla and EV. Went from Cadillac Escalade to it and LOVE IT, best vehicle purchase decision ever. And now the CyberBeast 😍 can’t wait!
Sponsored