Throwcomputer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Ridgeline, Vintage Vespas, 02 Harley Sportster
Occupation
TV & Film
Country flag
Giga presses are not the only massive pieces of machinery being used in Tesla factories. But I'll concede there is always the possibility that they changed their crate labeling or that these could be what everyone desires so desperately.
Sponsored

Richard V.

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt 2015
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Giga presses are not the only massive pieces of machinery being used in Tesla factories.
My "limited/current" mindset is making the 8000 tons Giga Press (GP) the biggest piece of kit at Giga Tesla. So what else could it be? Even the Italians are all over the moon for them.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ogre

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
See edited post above. Or watch the referenced video at that timecode being discussed for answers.

Or just wait for 12/9 for answers ;)
Most of the 12/9 theories involve a stock split, personally, I like the way you think a lot better. Perhaps it is Cybertruck Day.

Throwcomputer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Ridgeline, Vintage Vespas, 02 Harley Sportster
Occupation
TV & Film
Country flag
Most of the 12/9 theories involve a stock split, personally, I like the way you think a lot better. Perhaps it is Cybertruck Day.
He's going to announce that ct had been in production for the past year and the first 500,000 reservations are ready for delivery by the end of the year. Mark my words! ;)

Btw, another 8k giga press arrived in today's video. Crates labeled cedinsa to throw us internet sleuths off the scent.

OP
OP
Ogre

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
He's going to announce that ct had been in production for the past year and the first 500,000 reservations are ready for delivery by the end of the year. Mark my words! ;)

Btw, another 8k giga press arrived in today's video. Crates labeled cedinsa to throw us internet sleuths off the scent.
I’ve lost track, are you pulling my leg now?

When it was first pointed out that this was likely something other than a GP I backed down. It was an assumption just based on the general size and delivery platform.

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
12/9 is written 12/9 in South Africa but this hides an important fact. In the USA it is MDY but in South Africa it is YMD. Does any of this matter? Probably not but if I divide in South Africa's format and then multiply by the number of 4680 cells in my Cybertruck I get my reservation number! Which means that my number is coming up first! On December 9.

Edit: I made a mistake. It's actually @John K reservation number.

Dirt Worker

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair Corsa, Mini Cooper, T880 Kenworth, CT
Occupation
Excavation Company
Country flag
I have hauled these. Given the shape, size and trailer length, axles, it's most likely a transformer for the giga wattage required for the giga factory. Aren't the presses assembled on site?

Qball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
PLEASE BE THE CYBER TRUCK PRESS!!!!
Sponsored