JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
You obviously live on the clouds with rainbows and unicorns, and drive giraffes to the local government hemp house because their bonnets are so high... so nothing has to be tangible there! If only you had a CT I would join you there! Lol. ? :cool:

We all believe in something, I just try to choose to believe in things that are an approxiamtion of reality, not a pipedream. You know what delayed GFC2.0 right? You know that negative interest rates are going to be the new normal, many Euro states have them already and I already get charged for savings dearly, and EM even complained about it, because numbers and math doesn't care if they have a minus in front. Unlike most people.

But sure, it's easier to trust someone else to fix it and run it. Accordingly, don't be surprised that you don't have much coin, because coin for sure doesn't care about us.

“All the perplexities, confusion, and distress in Americans arise, not from defects in their Constitution...not from want of honor or virtue, so much as from the downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit, and circulation.”

John Adams, 2nd President
Sponsored

Last edited: