Setok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Land Rover Defender
Country flag
Same thing at the 25-26 second mark. He reaches up to put it in reverse. I have a feeling I'll be doing that instead of hitting the screen
If only someone had come up with a real easy and handy solution for selecting direction which wouldn’t even require looking at it to switch!
Sponsored

Macgyverfever

First Name
Regular Don-Won
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP BLUE/WHITE, M3RWD GRAY/BLACK
Occupation
Multifaceted IT Professional
Country flag
Does this mean a truck this size does not have 360 view?
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe they have enough cameras to push that via software update?

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe they have enough cameras to push that via software update?
My assumption is that is true but don’t know for sure. I don’t own a Tesla but I was under impression other models have enough cameras for 360 view but Tesla has refused to enable that feature. And this guy is driving like he does not have it. May be they are thinking having more processing power and resolution dedicated to high priority direction is more important (rear when you back up).
My truck has 360 view but it sucks (not sharp at the corners where it counts). Wide angle at front and back is super useful when I come out of the driveway.

Last edited:

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
1. Front wheel left to right turning speed and driver arm position at both wheel lock never made full 360+ rotation.
2. Driver reaching up when stopped before going front and back similar to model 3 highland.
3. hardware 4.0 still didnt show 360 on other teslas.
  1. Don't need steer by wire for a short steering ratio.
  2. Similar, but we don't know what he's doing.
  3. So not from the video...
Your guesses were right, but that video didn't show one way or another.

-Crissa
Sponsored