Old Spice

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Polaris RZR
Country flag
From JT -- Cybertruck Bonanza today at Giga Texas! 19 in outbound lot, 3 testing on helicopter pad & rain maker, one being scrapped & about 15 more on the south end of the factory! Check these out!

Tesla Cybertruck Record 19 Cybertrucks in outbound lot today (12/15/23)!! GBZozg3XYAEutmP

Tesla Cybertruck Record 19 Cybertrucks in outbound lot today (12/15/23)!! GBZpn-QWkAAj9yV

Tesla Cybertruck Record 19 Cybertrucks in outbound lot today (12/15/23)!! GBZpn-LWsAAUbc0
Tesla Cybertruck Record 19 Cybertrucks in outbound lot today (12/15/23)!! GBZpn-KXkAAN4KA

Tesla Cybertruck Record 19 Cybertrucks in outbound lot today (12/15/23)!! GBZozg_XMAAMTU

Tesla Cybertruck Record 19 Cybertrucks in outbound lot today (12/15/23)!! GBZozg3XEAEc9Az

Tesla Cybertruck Record 19 Cybertrucks in outbound lot today (12/15/23)!! GBZozg1WYAEsgLt

Tesla Cybertruck Record 19 Cybertrucks in outbound lot today (12/15/23)!! GBZrztWXEAANNBx

Tesla Cybertruck Record 19 Cybertrucks in outbound lot today (12/15/23)!! GBZrtgFXQAAg2na

Tesla Cybertruck Record 19 Cybertrucks in outbound lot today (12/15/23)!! GBZrtgAW8AAKtoJ
Sponsored

Last edited:

cybercoffee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYLR
Country flag
there was that post on reddit a couple days ago where an employee (?) took a photo of the foundation series etching below what I think was the front quarter window. the post got taken down. I'm squinting to see if the etching is on these but I don't see it. That being said I don't think they'd be delivering anything other than foundation series right now

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MYLR, '23 Mavrick Hybrid, '24? Cyberbeast
Occupation
Current Operations for... an organization
Country flag
there was that post on reddit a couple days ago where an employee (?) took a photo of the foundation series etching below what I think was the front quarter window. the post got taken down. I'm squinting to see if the etching is on these but I don't see it. That being said I don't think they'd be delivering anything other than foundation series right now
Thought that was on the lower right of the tailgate.

SONNYDUT

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus GX470, 3x Audi A3, Honda Van, Model S, Tri-Motor Cybertruck
Occupation
CAD Designer
Country flag
The future will looks like the future for sure!

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
From JT -- Cybertruck Bonanza today at Giga Texas! 19 in outbound lot, 3 testing on helicopter pad & rain maker, one being scrapped & about 15 more on the south end of the factory! Check these out!

GBZozg3XEAEc9Az.jpeg
Panel gaps on the CT being scrapped looks perfect to me!!!!!
DON'T DO IT....... :(
Pleeeeeeeeease!!!!!

Last edited:

TexasRaider

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck + MS
Occupation
Civil
Country flag

GBZozg3XYAEutmP.jpeg

GBZozg_XMAAMTUg.jpeg

GBZozg3XEAEc9Az.jpeg

GBZozg1WYAEsgLt.jpeg

GBZrztWXEAANNBx.jpeg

GBZrtgFXQAAg2na.jpeg

GBZrtgAW8AAKtoJ.jpeg
Hey! That one is mine! 😂😝

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag

GBZrztWXEAANNBx.jpeg
Clearly a shortage of Vault side trim/cover pieces......It don't rain in Texas. Then again, it pours. Bit like California, l guess.

Last edited:

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
If they have white interior trim, you can bet they’re foundation
Beast non foundation has white too by default. But ofc these are all foundation. No non-foundation placed yet right?

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
I feel Musk is sandbagging the 12-18 months before volume production is reached.

Thanks to manufacturing simplification the CT will be manufactured with only one Crew Cab/6’ bed configuration, one BIW, two Giga castings, 2 or 3 electric motors, no paint shop for the exoskeleton, minimalist interior, etc.

I feel volume production will be reached by Q3 or Q4 of 2024.

I think the real problem is going to be finding buyers at the current price points. Experts predict that only 20% of reservation holders will convert to buyers.

The #1 reason listed is the HUGE $30k price increase for the AWD/Tri Cyberbeast from the 2019 reveal MSRP’s. Buying an $80k or $100k vehicle BEFORE options and a nearly $2k transportation fee is simply out of reach for many reservations holders.
Sponsored

Last edited: