Country flag
Those wheels/covers are different.

Albern

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevrolet Volt, 202X Cybertruck Plaid+ (x2)
Country flag
It's neat that the aero-caps are now more in-line with the wheels as opposed to protruding out (like on the prototype). Looks like this will solve concerns about over exposure to objects and curbs.

Tesla Cybertruck 6 Cybertrucks are in Giga Texas outbound lot for transport today 10/2/23 1696281120704

Also, another wheel design?

Tesla Cybertruck 6 Cybertrucks are in Giga Texas outbound lot for transport today 10/2/23 1696281179405

NoTime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
eGolf
Country flag
What's with the car covers? It isn't like you can't tell what's under them and there are tons of pics everywhere. I don't see the reason to cover these trucks.

almostakeeper

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 silverado
Country flag
The ONLY explanation I could come up with on WHY they cover up the cybertrucks. Because Elon said so, Period. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense now that even Steven Wonder can figure out what's under the wraps, but one does what one is told if one is to remain employed.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
The ONLY explanation I could come up with on WHY they cover up the cybertrucks. Because Elon said so, Period. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense now that even Steven Wonder can figure out what's under the wraps, but one does what one is told if one is to remain employed.
merely to keep them clean-ish

there’s unbelievable dust everywhere due to construction

It's neat that the aero-caps are now more in-line with the wheels as opposed to protruding out (like on the prototype). Looks like this will solve concerns about over exposure to objects and curbs.

Also, another wheel design?
This is the first unit we’ve seen with aero covers on since the flying hubcap incident caught on video

I’d say after that incident they were yanked off every truck, and some re-engineering occurred

PS those wheels we’ve seen a couple of times now, and are the other known optional wheel/tire combo