Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 CrewCab, future Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck Selling my CyberTruck reservation place in line 1687356689895

BORG QUEEN said, if you try to sell your place in line.....

:eek: "YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED" :eek:
Sponsored

Last edited:

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
If single or dual motors, will be two years 2025 to 2026. They are prioritizing triple axles at launch. Mine is 460k in order, but was put on end of 2024 delivery.
Did you reserve around April 2020?

chinokie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3 LR AWD
Country flag
Why not just purchase the truck and resell it? Early reservation holders could easily flip it.
That's exactly what I'm considering. I'm definitely taking delivery. If I can resell or trade for X Plaid that would be cool.

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
That's exactly what I'm considering. I'm definitely taking delivery. If I can resell or trade for X Plaid that would be cool.
That is definitely an option. Just be prepared for us to call you a traitor to the Cybertruck community and immediately be banned from this forum. ;)

BeastSlayer

Banned
Banned
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Ryder
Occupation
Chief Investment Officer of MyLooseChange
Country flag
I have many questions. Without a clear process and good answers to some of the questions it is a bit of a risk. We are not sure what TESLA will allow?

-Anyone done any investigation into the process? Is this even doable?

-I am not sure what the process would be to purchase someone else's reservations and even if Tesla would honor it? Can we "will" it to someone else? LOL

-What configuration was initially ordered? FSD? Will TESLA allow someone assuming another person's order change the configuration?

-Finally, how will Tesla even fill the orders, by reservation number, by configuration? by geographical location?
I think it's doable only if the original holder of the reservation go ahead with the order and purchase then sell to you the unit on Day 1. Assuming even all the paper works, loans, insurance... are smoothly done without a hitch and all parties are on board.

Warbird

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S 75
Country flag
That is definitely an option. Just be prepared for us to call you a traitor to the Cybertruck community and immediately be banned from this forum. ;)
Hmm, how about if it was sold for cost to someone on this forum with a higher RN in exchange for first refusal on their RN?

Cyberostachu

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla.Model 3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Did you reserve around April 2020?
I was actually late. I ordered mine in 2021 so my hope of moving up is to change my dual to tri. I ordered dual at the time when I thought 300 miles was 300 mi. I think dual would be lucky to get 220 mi in my geographic situation.

chinokie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3 LR AWD
Country flag
It may not happen. I would feel like I was being a traitor to myself. I have an early order and I live in Austin. Should be one of the early ones.

The only CT negative is that it won't fit in my garage. But hey, I could always get another house!

Cyberostachu

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla.Model 3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It may not happen. I would feel like I was being a traitor to myself. I have an early order and I live in Austin. Should be one of the early ones.

The only CT negative is that it won't fit in my garage. But hey, I could always get another house!
The garage is my problem when I get my order too. It may be bad to leave it in the heat everyday.

No-mo-ice

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor
Occupation
Aerospace Engineering
Country flag
There are more than a few early reservation holders that have either just changed their mind or were always simply "speculators".

They are now looking for a way to cash out of these early reservations for a (perceived) BIG payday. Reservations have a finite shelf-life, and these profiteers need to figure out how to monetize them quickly. As others have pointed out, very little risk to those selling and lots of potential downside to those buying.
I thought many of the first Reservation holder where Hype people, trying to hype up the car, then they back out… kind of buddy system thing.

the hood thing about the CT being delayed, it’s given me more than enough money to pay for it straight out, plus some CT accessories when they hit the market.

No-mo-ice

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor
Occupation
Aerospace Engineering
Country flag
I am glad I am in the local area to the plant and have a reservation # that puts me close to the top of the list. I truly believe I will get mine on or before the handoff in Q3
Nah his buddies will get them first, and then the Butt kissing “press” attention seekers. I have no doubt about that camo rapped CT is someone’s personal vehicle, they get to drive it for a little bit, return it back to the plant when they are done playing for the day.

No-mo-ice

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor
Occupation
Aerospace Engineering
Country flag
I personally think your a jerk who never intended to buy the truck, you basically took someone’s chance At having a lower RN. I bet your a flipper
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.