Something the CyberTruck cannot haul that fits easily in the Ford F150 Lightning

OP
OP

Keeney

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Country flag
Question for the OP: Are the seats in the Lighting all the way back with the trash can loaded in the backseat area?

It may have been mentioned in the comments, but I suspect the picture of the Cybertruck with the back seats folded up in in Easy Entry mode with the seats all the way back.

I know for me at 6'2" tall, I do not not drive with the seat all the way back, and my wife a 5'2" has it even further forward. Easy entry mode puts the seat all the way back (for ours anyway).
They were in my normal driving position and I am 6'1" tall. Probably about 2 or 3 inches from all the way back. The can fit easily with several inches to spare.

The F150 Super Cab back seat is cavernous; like a cargo van.
Sponsored

ÆCIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Why not wait - instead of speculate?? It's only three more days. :rolleyes:

- ÆCIII

Old Pro

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I own a 2006 Toyota Tacoma and 2018 Tesla Model 3,
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Is that a girl? Looking for girlfriends for my big boy ...
"Santino" is a male
Tesla Cybertruck Something the CyberTruck cannot haul that fits easily in the Ford F150 Lightning thumbnail-5
. Unfortunately he passed 2 months ago at age 13. We used to walk daily at least twice a day when he was healthy. People driving by would stop just to say what a beautiful dog he was. When your GSD sires a litter send photos. We are thinking forward to getting a new dog somewhere down the road. You have a photo of "big boy"?

Art O'Connor

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (reserved), 2010 Chevrolet K2500HD PU
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Country flag
Is that a girl? Looking for girlfriends for my big boy ...
Good looking. We are feeding Fromm Large Breed Puppy Chow. Pricey, but you either spend it on really good food or at the vet's.
"Santino" is a male
thumbnail-5.jpeg
. Unfortunately he passed 2 months ago at age 13. We used to walk daily at least twice a day when he was healthy. People driving by would stop just to say what a beautiful dog he was. When your GSD sires a litter send photos. We are thinking forward to getting a new dog somewhere down the road. You have a photo of "big boy"?
As a fellow CT nut, if you can find a suitable dame, Beowulf will let you have pick of the litter. He is quite capable of siring now, but he is only 10 months old. I will not have him OFA'ed and DNA'ed until he is two years old. I live in Reno, Nevada. Where are you?

Art O'Connor

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Country flag
"Santino" is a male
thumbnail-5.jpeg
Tesla Cybertruck Something the CyberTruck cannot haul that fits easily in the Ford F150 Lightning 1701207387410
Tesla Cybertruck Something the CyberTruck cannot haul that fits easily in the Ford F150 Lightning 1701207387410

Old Pro

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I own a 2006 Toyota Tacoma and 2018 Tesla Model 3,
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Good looking. We are feeding Fromm Large Breed Puppy Chow. Pricey, but you either spend it on really good food or at the vet's.

As a fellow CT nut, if you can find a suitable dame, Beowulf will let you have pick of the litter. He is quite capable of siring now, but he is only 10 months old. I will not have him OFA'ed and DNA'ed until he is two years old. I live in Reno, Nevada. Where are you?
San Diego. At one point I thought of making up "Business" cards for Santino when I saw suitable females for him to "hook up" with. Your "Big Boy" is a beautiful GSD. Those dogs are the best!

Art O'Connor

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Country flag
San Diego. At one point I thought of making up "Business" cards for Santino when I saw suitable females for him to "hook up" with. Your "Big Boy" is a beautiful GSD. Those dogs are the best!
That is close enough. Find a dame and I will drive my CT down with Beowulf. 395 is a straight shot.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Sure it does. A truck is a truck, your just not a trucker. 😜
That's a different statement
Not what I was debating.

You just agreed with me really. The truck is still a truck

If you ain't these guys you're no trucker 😁👍
(Ice road truckers)
Tesla Cybertruck Something the CyberTruck cannot haul that fits easily in the Ford F150 Lightning 1701354605952

Last edited:

OP
OP

Keeney

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Country flag
Unless the CT is high enough I would have had to dump it over and dump out the trash. Was easier to just toss the whole can in the back.

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
Okay, well your answer answers my question.

A: How is it vaporware when we are all physically seeing it in stores and delivery event is less than five days away?
B: You just saw a pic though. Worst case, you just scoot a seat up. Also, isnt this what beds/vaults are for? Why would you want the trash in the cabin with you?
Oh, FRUNK_IT.......

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
I does NOT have ALL the SAME features! I
P,

you forgot one other little difference

being available for retail purchase at all 2 years prior, for a few lucky ones 3 years prior, but for most everyone else 4,5,6… years prior

PilotPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche, BMW, M3LR on order
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag
P,

you forgot one other little difference

being available for retail purchase at all 2 years prior, for a few lucky ones 3 years prior, but for most everyone else 4,5,6… years prior
Details, details, details...

But mostly, FART MODE!

Sponsored