STOP excusing for Elon

batufrommongolia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
bmw m235i
Country flag
been waiting for yesterday earns call foe a month to get some news about ct. but ct is basically ignored from what i can see, delay after delay after delay
i dont know why but what confuses me most is why there are THAT many people trying to find excuses for the whole delay?

What is a promise? I get that things change and other s**t happens during the life, but look how many time he broke his words.

too much tolerance is contributing the mistake, history tells.
Sponsored

OP
OP

batufrommongolia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
bmw m235i
Country flag
A word is a word, if " hopes and aspirations " cannot be fulfilled, then this " hopes and aspirations " should be shut up. Is it that hard to keep the mouth shut and get the job done?

My god Steve Jobs wouldn't publish his Hs & As until his iphone was out.

JJ_Tex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just Purchased: 2021 F150 Hybrid Platinum
Country flag
And a business is a business. Sure, focusing on the CT would be sexy, but they are still tinkering with the design and it would be a terrible business decision to prioritize that over their high-demand money makers (3's and Y's).

Elon and Tesla made a grown-up decision and it was the correct one IMO. Around me (Dallas suburbs) about 3 years ago Teslas were a bit of a novelty. Now they are a car that you see at almost every stoplight. I cant remember the last time I took a drive, walked the dog, etc and didn't see a Tesla. That is a pretty impressive transformation in my book, so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Dusty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Creator
Country flag
What is the goal for this thread? What do you hope to achieve?
This entire site is at various stages of grief. We're working shit out, man.

I crossed into "acceptance" about an hour ago. And I. Am. O. K.

Really. I'm OK.

Eye of Elon

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Yaris
Occupation
Driver
Country flag
I bet, in a hypothetical scenario, if Tesla were privately owned he'd be making cybertrucks and if SpaceX were publicly owned they wouldn't be making Starship.

Still, Elon is too smart and forward looking to have been ignorant, that the margins on the Cybertruck would be way too low to be taking production away from the model Y.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Example please.
I'd love to give examples of the opposite!!!! This is my problem with Elon's tweets. they are like breadcrumbs to feed us pigeons. BUT a lot of times he doesn't follow through.