Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
So everyone enjoyed playing where is Waldo. See if you can find the most unapproachable, pissed off employee in the pic. Maybe the only non smiling person in the picture. It is kinda of funny.

Also mid gate or window pass through confirmed. Look at the helmet of the person who is in the back seat and sticking his head out into the bed. This is sarcasm, I think

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
So everyone enjoyed playing where is Waldo. See if you can find the most unapproachable, pissed off employee in the pic. Maybe the only non smiling person in the picture. It is kinda of funny.

Also mid gate or window pass through confirmed. Look at the helmet of the person who is in the back seat and sticking his head out into the bed. This is sarcasm, I think
You've hit it on Helmet!
Your observations make it a certainty. If only to me, that rear window pass through is REAL.

YEAH BABY!

MakerDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Volt, future Cybertruck via reservation
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I'm sure the first "x" number of CT's will be for quality control testing. Looking at production tolerances, and other production QA. Great progress though and I'd assume August will be the month of final quality control remediation for preparation for full production starting Sepetmber.

rjtumble

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Avalanche, Subaru Forrester, Ford Focus, 1932 Deuce Coupe
Occupation
Computer Support
Country flag
Dude in the far back left, leaning on the pallets is not feeling this photo day.
Sponsored