TheLastStarfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Challenger, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Country flag
So, Tesla is having their first launch even in a while Dec 1 where they will send off the first Semi's. While the Semi is a big deal for investors, industry and reducing global emissions, it's a bit boring for the general car fan. I think that's why they threw in the Roadster last time in a very memorable moment. Will we see another "one more thing"?

And more importantly, will it be the Cybertruck? A Roadster update is also possible, but I think the sports car is on the back burner until the CT is shipping. And Dec 1 seems like great timing as the CT line in Auston will be in full prep mode. We also know Elon was going to get his beta in "a few weeks" a few weeks ago. So there WILL be a new Cybertruck version driving around if the big cheese ever leaves Twitter HQ.

What will we see?

View Live Stream here:

https://livestream.tesla.com/
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I figure it’s just the semi, but voted for something else because it’s very likely Tesla gives some kind of updates on other vehicles. Almost 100% chance there is a Cybertruck at the event. Most likely one of the prototypes we’ve seen. Tiny chance Musk arrives in his beta truck or it is on display.

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
Cybertruck. There will be some level of update, possibly configurator live after.

At minimum, a reiteration of deliveries starting middle 2023.

Foxx

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, Outback, Eventually a damn Cybertruck
Occupation
Flight Nurse/paramedic/Fire medic, Major USAF
Country flag
Optimus, pulling semi uphill backwards with a rope in it’s mouth. That’s my prediction…..:ROFLMAO:

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Optimus, pulling semi uphill backwards with a rope in it’s mouth. That’s my prediction…..:ROFLMAO:
Maybe Legacy should ask Neil DeGrasse Tyson to come out of the blue again, and debunk this as well.

;):LOL:

Cybertruck Hawaii

Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Elon is no longer going to mention anything about the Cybertruck until it in full production. He doesn’t want to further embarrass himself anymore.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Last edited:

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
Elon is no longer going to mention anything about the Cybertruck until it in full production. He doesn’t want to further embarrass himself anymore.
I don't see why he'd be embarrassed. the ones that should be embarrassed are the ones asking why the delay when the world knows it didn't have a factory even built yet.

Cybertruck Hawaii

Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It’s better to have Elon embarrass than have a million and a half people waiting for the Cybertruck since 2019.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Tesla has brought the Cybertruck to every public event they’ve done in 2022 and mentioned it at most of them. Expecting him not to bring it and mention it is foolish.

It will be there. Very likely they will at least mention it in passing. Certainly he’ll address it if asked about it in Q&A. Beyond that is anyone’s guess.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Tesla has brought the Cybertruck to every public event they’ve done in 2022 and mentioned it at most of them. Expecting him not to bring it and mention it is foolish.

It will be there. Very likely they will at least mention it in passing. Certainly he’ll address it if asked about it in Q&A. Beyond that is anyone’s guess.
Well, as we've seen, the original prototype is busy in the Petersen Museum right now.

-Crissa
Sponsored