Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F350 Dually (Tri-CT reservation)
Occupation
Database Administrator
Country flag
The original poster was a bit vague in his question. There was some confusion. I believe he was actually asking how easy it would be for HIM to remove the wall charger so that when he was gone it wouldn’t be there to steal.
I agree. I am sure he already came to the conclusion, before he even posted, that he was not going to make it steal proof nor waste the money and time trying. I am sure he just simply wanted to know how easy it was to remove and take with him. I would want to do the same if I was going to leave it unattended for several weeks or months. I doubt the mobile chargers speed was up to his needs either or that would have already been considered. As a group of Tesla and CT enthusiast we could have done a better job advising and welcoming him.... Not everyone here is a techy and can formulate a question to the "specs" some of us expect.
Sponsored

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Any bolts can be removed, the word 'screw' doesn't change this any.

Either you're worried about someone taking it - and so it should be in a locked cabinet or you should use a mobile charger - or you don't worry about it.

As I pointed it, there is a software solution. Just take the QR code so that it cannot be registered to another user.

-Crissa

Status
Not open for further replies.