Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y &3
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
I think it’s good 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think CarPlay 2 is going to be great
Interesting. I have had 3 cars with it.. was a nightmare and worked about 50% of the time.. it was so annoying, like the last straw that sent me to Tesla.. strangely enough my apple product works better in my Tesla than my apple product worked on Apple car play 🤷🏼

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Idk, I've been a rollercoaster of emotions.

First i was so excited to get the truck that I sold my model 3, then covid happened and pushed that dream back. But I got an MYP which had me happy again. Then we got hints that the truck was coming soon, so I sold my silveraydo, then launch happened and I was crushed because of the price jump from 2019, then got crushed again when FS invites went out, then stoked and crushed again when I got the invite but couldn't (sensibly) afford it. Then I tried holding out hope for 79k truck, then the R1S caught my eye, then the thought of losing 12500 in tax credits made me wait for CT again, now lots of ppl are getting it and I'm getting the need to have its again. Went and did the pre-qualifier on the model x page to make sure I can get the loan I need for the 79990 truck. And ofc Tesla tells me I qualify for 130k.... And I learned that Lyft and Uber drivers can do section 179 for taxes and since the truck is over 6k lbs you can get a huge write-off. Which has my head spinning again, trying to keep my mouse pointer away from the order button on my FS invite..

It's been a rough 4 years. Hope it's all worth it when I get the truck.
Sponsored