g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
Cybertruck metal oragami body machine? Sacmi Imola makes incredible metal forming equipment(bends to any shape, a press). Their press' are capable of up to 25k tons!!!!!

Peep the weight of this shipment. 334k lbs.

This could be the huge shipments we've been seeing go to fl. 2 in press area

Convincing that Teslas has never had shipments before from Sacmi Imola, so this isn't as likely to be expansions to an existing model Y line.

This press arrived in Houston back on the same ship with the Gigapress components in late September.

This is actually labeled as a press even ;)

Tesla Cybertruck Unconfirmed: Cybertruck Exoskeleton Machine Press arrives in Texas Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 5.59.16 PM
Tesla Cybertruck Unconfirmed: Cybertruck Exoskeleton Machine Press arrives in Texas Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 5.49.35 PM
Sponsored

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Seems like they make a lot of things.

Though that weight is a bit of an eye opener. 167 tons! Thatā€™s a beast if itā€™s all one integrated piece of equipment.

I guess Tesla isnā€™t screwing around with the old school ā€œMake a bunch of little bits and weld them togetherā€ methodology anymore.

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
Seems like they make a lot of things.

Though that weight is a bit of an eye opener. 167 tons! Thatā€™s a beast if itā€™s all one integrated piece of equipment.

I guess Tesla isnā€™t screwing around with the old school ā€œMake a bunch of little bits and weld them togetherā€ methodology anymore.
Itā€™s either going to be an incredibly quick ramp with a couple of pieces, equipment, or one equipment is going to suck after anotherā€¦ And make this take foreverā€¦ šŸ˜Ŗ

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
I just can't wait for the day its announced that they are producing test vehicles .... all the 'vaporware' shorts will vanish like HydrogenFirst.
*Thanks snap gif*

Thing will be hugely massively successful

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
I like to think an engineer at Tesla looked at a die cast car in target one day and went, "hey... Wait a minute."

Last edited:
OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
I kinda donā€™t think they could have done it 50 years ago though. Working in a factory was cool, I think. Like the equivalent maybe of working in Silicon Valley? Maybe not?

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Cybertruck metal oragami body machine? Sacmi Imola makes incredible metal forming equipment(bends to any shape, a press). Their press' are capable of up to 25k tons!!!!!

Peep the weight of this shipment. 334k lbs.

This could be the huge shipments we've been seeing go to fl. 2 in press area

Convincing that Teslas has never had shipments before from Sacmi Imola, so this isn't as likely to be expansions to an existing model Y line.

This press arrived in Houston back on the same ship with the Gigapress components in late September.

This is actually labeled as a press even ;)

Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 5.59.16 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 5.49.35 PM.jpg
Possibly great news, thanks, but how did you hear that it was delivered? Did one of the drone pilots catch a delivery that I missed? Or is this conjecture?

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
Possibly great news, thanks, but how did you hear that it was delivered? Did one of the drone pilots catch a delivery that I missed? Or is this conjecture?
I mean delivered to port, not necessarily Giga texas

I am speculating that it is the huge deliveries that have been getting craned up to second floor of stamping area.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I mean delivered to port, not necessarily Giga texas

I am speculating that it is the huge deliveries that have been getting craned up to second floor of stamping area.
Those pyramidal shaped things? They are large but don't look heavy. I suspect that the folding machine will be on the first floor as nothing that heavy could be supported on the second floor.

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
Itā€™s parked right next to the Schroedingerā€™s Gigapress which is in Italy and Texas at the same time.
The problem is that Schrƶdinger's equation is a one particle equation and is valid only in a non relativistic domain. This is of limited use in relativistic quantum mechanics, where particle number is not fixed. You can address this by labeling by particle number... a so called Fock space.
Sponsored