JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck + MS
Occupation
Civil
Country flag
I’m running on .8.12 and it still does not have the cabin overheat (or I can’t seem to find it). I have seen the headlines that it’s being added, but not yet From what I can tell.
You are correct. I don’t see it after my OTA either. Weird.
Sponsored

Tumbleweed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Country flag
I wish they would add something that shows distance from objects. I have no clue how close I am parking poles, the garage wall, other cars, etc.

Maybe I’m just used to the Y software but I feel like the CT software has a ways to go. For something as massive as the CT, I feel like the safety options need to be better.

Last edited:

Dmayo305

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S, 2023 Model X, Awaiting VIN for CT
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
A long time ago, Elon suggested that they were going to offer an "app store." I wish so badly that this would have happened by now. Instead of baking in each and every game and audio service, they could build (and sell access to) a platform.

Also, not technically a software thing, but Tesla should publish how one could access the rear camera feed (if possible) in the rear view mirror area, to allow for 3d party to provide the basic capability that Tesla failed to deliver. I.e. a screen where the rear view mirror lives.

OP
OP

Texarado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
’24 CT AWD FS; ’18 Model 3 AWD
Country flag
A long time ago, Elon suggested that they were going to offer an "app store." I wish so badly that this would have happened by now. Instead of baking in each and every game and audio service, they could build (and sell access to) a platform.

Also, not technically a software thing, but Tesla should publish how one could access the rear camera feed (if possible) in the rear view mirror area, to allow for 3d party to provide the basic capability that Tesla failed to deliver. I.e. a screen where the rear view mirror lives.
I hear you. That said, I’m getting increasingly used to the lack of a mirror. It’s like no stalks; no heads up display; no buttons. Don’t get me wrong it’s a total learning curve thing but it’s becoming increasingly second nature.
Sponsored