Cybertruck Formal List of Concerns

• Thread starter Deleted member 22048
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6

Deleted member 22048

Putting together a formal list of concerns regarding the Cybertruck to present to Tesla. I want to make sure I don’t miss anything and I need your help.

1- What are your top 5 and how did you arrive at your conclusion?
2- Practically, How would you like to have Tesla resolve your Top 5?

Please provide as many facts as possible. Speculation will get us nowhere.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Deleted member 22048

That’s just it, enough people have them and have shared facts and speculation. Let’s just stick with the facts as we know them.

DumpsterFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
Putting together a formal list of concerns regarding the Cybertruck to present to Tesla. I want to make sure I don’t miss anything and I need your help.

Nobody really knows anything yet, Robert. I think it would make better sense to wait at least 4-6 months before you try and compile a list like this so that we have many peeps with real world experience with the CT instead of a few influencers with ulterior motives

Also, respectfully, I don’t think Tesla will give a shit what you present to them either way… Hahaha

ATXHOCKEYGAMER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model Y AWD, 2024 Cybertruck AWD
Country flag

This seems so troll. Lets see the top 3 will easily be:
1) price
2) range
3) availability

And Tesla doesn't care because there are more than enough people (me included) willing to buy what they have presented. Now ask the question after a couple of weeks or months after delivery to regular people and then you can get some real data that could point to realistic feedback.

Nabilriaz69

First Name
Nabil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model x
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Nobody really knows anything yet, Robert. I think it would make better sense to wait at least 4-6 months before you try and compile a list like this so that we have many peeps with real world experience with the CT instead of a few influencers with ulterior motives

Also, respectfully, I don’t think Tesla will give a shit what you present to them either way… Hahaha
feedback always a good thing for any company instead of ignorance

Nabilriaz69

First Name
Nabil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model x
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag

OP
OP

Deleted member 22048

This seems so troll. Lets see the top 3 will easily be:
1) price
2) range
3) availability

And Tesla doesn't care because there are more than enough people (me included) willing to buy what they have presented. Now ask the question after a couple of weeks or months after delivery to regular people and then you can get some real data that could point to realistic feedback.
The time to start putting data together is now.

DumpsterFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
If you don’t have a CT or have one coming, you probably don’t have skin in the game so it’s not going to really matter to you. It matters to me.
Oh I have the FS AWD coming. Received my invite and placed the order on 12/15 so I do have skin in this game.

I also appreciate what you’re trying to do but as a long time Tesla owner, my experience has been that it won’t matter what you do as it relates to these issues that people are bringing up.

That’s because Tesla gonna Tesla, man. It’s not a democracy. Tesla does what they want, how they want and when they want.

I’m stoked to get my truck at some point and if it is a pile of shit, so be it. That’s the risk I run ordering it early.

Musk doesn’t give two shits what you and I or anyone else who drives his cars think. Dude marches to the beat of his rather chaotic drum.

my take away from all this chatter and noise that’s been raging since the CT launch and the Foundation roll out is that if one wants the truck, order it. If one doesn’t, don’t. Everything else is a waste of time and energy.

that being said, this is just my opinion and we all know what they say about opinions … :)
Sponsored