Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I'm wondering if we will start seeing hot wheels type videos of Tesla vehicles traveling through boring tunnels. I bet the videos would be very hypnotic.

Sponsored

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I think we can all agree.
Somehow I doubt that... I have yet to see a thread on here with even the smallest of small comment that we can all agree on. There is always at least one dissenter. And the dissenters tend to be more vocal for the smaller issues.

At least that is what I seem to have observed here,

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
If it is austenitic, then no. And I very much hope that it is. The crystalline structure it creates provides superior corrosion resistance and is crucial to long term self-passivation.
Hmmm.... It just hit me but magnetic bumper stickers (instead of the horrible sticky ones that never fully come off clean) won't work... So business advertising magnets also won't work. Is there any other temporary way of attaching such messages? Of course there is the wrap solution. But that is not easily removable and replaceable. Can't just take it off for some event.

Deleted member 3316

Hmmm.... It just hit me but magnetic bumper stickers (instead of the horrible sticky ones that never fully come off clean) won't work... So business advertising magnets also won't work. Is there any other temporary way of attaching such messages? Of course there is the wrap solution. But that is not easily removable and replaceable. Can't just take it off for some event.
Wraps are pretty easy to apply and remove.

tmeyer3

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Wrangler, Tractors
Occupation
Computer Scientist
Country flag
Yeah, just a high quality vinyl shouldn't be an issue. Just can't easily remove it when you get off work and slap it back on in the morning lol

No-mo-ice

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor
Occupation
Aerospace Engineering
Country flag
Looks like it’s mounted in the centerline of the door.

Ryan95738

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
CNA
Country flag
See how the edge cover slightly bends/molds around the bed cover? My guess is that's for weather proofing (at least better than usual) the tonneau cover. If the wing storage still exists at all (I doubt it) then it wouldn't open from the top like that, too many moving parts through there.
I agree that there was no rear wheel steering in that video, I swear your views hearing better be a standard feature!! 😡

No-mo-ice

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor
Occupation
Aerospace Engineering
Country flag
I wonder if they will still do the Matt black option? I mean the shiny one is bright!!! It also shows reflections that make it look dented or warped.

tmeyer3

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Wrangler, Tractors
Occupation
Computer Scientist
Country flag
I see hinges on both sides for the sail storage!! But they could be mounting points for accessories hmm... 🤔

Damn we are so close guys/gals...hopefully all the details mar 1!!
You seem very certain those are hinges. Maybe I'm missing something? I only see squares. My best (wild) is that these are just hard mount points for the over-sized weather strips.

No-mo-ice

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor
Occupation
Aerospace Engineering
Country flag
I agree that there was no rear wheel steering in that video, I swear your views hearing better be a standard feature!! 😡
I totally planed on putting my missiles in the wing storage… I can remain stealth until I fire…. Lol

Bentlb3

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4 wheels
Occupation
Work
Country flag
Excellent explanation and comparable application. Appreciate it

DMC-81

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Transformers Camaro SS, 1985 Corvette Z51, Dodge Magnum R/T, 1981 DeLorean, CT reservation
Country flag
Nice glimpse of a beta (if it was one). Mirrors look more suited to the style of the truck.
Sponsored