CyberNickOH

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Bronco SAS Badlands
Country flag
Was anyone on here at Chiller North in north Columbus tonight? That was me on your sentry. I was trying to look for a VIN under the windshield, but not one there. 4/11 temp tags, going to assume a Columbus SC pickup. So much bigger than I expected. Took a few picks with my “crappy” Bronco. Actually my kids “crappy” Bronco I’m driving since I sold my S a few weeks ago
Tesla Cybertruck VINs Pending Delivery Chart & National Map 🗺️ IMG_0467
Sponsored

CyberNickOH

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
@cgladue @cyberHoward took delivery on Friday. Likely Cleveland-Lyndhurst. And all the Cleveland ones are actually Cleveland-Lyndhurst, per Tesla.com.

CyberNickOH

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
@cgladue @cyberHoward took delivery on Friday. Likely Cleveland-Lyndhurst. And all the Cleveland ones are actually Cleveland-Lyndhurst, per Tesla.com.
Just to clean up Ohio a bit more. All Blue Ash are just Cincinnati. Dublin, Easton, Columbus are all just Columbus. Duluth is not a city in ohio, so maybe that is supposed to be Minnesota ay. @Itnyre2323

Kuiper__Belt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck - Cyberbeast
Occupation
Telehealth Solutions Architect
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck VINs Pending Delivery Chart & National Map 🗺️ IMG_0695
Brandon, MS about 2 hours ago. Parked out font in customer parking asked if they had any CT in the back. The sales guy said they did but he wasn’t allowed to let me look at them… I told him that I just wanted to see one from a distance in person because I haven’t seen one yet and I have a cyber beast on order (12/28) I was just wondering if I could see one from about 3 feet away before spending 122,000 on one 🤣 and he said he couldn’t let me do that. 😒. I definitely appreciate not letting random people look at them and touch them and get inside of them because these belong to people but even though they have all my information he couldn’t do it. So when I left, I said, screw this and drove up to the service door that I saw was wide open and snuck quick look and photo 😈😈😈

Kuiper__Belt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck - Cyberbeast
Occupation
Country flag
IMG_0695.jpeg
Brandon, MS about 2 hours ago. Parked out font in customer parking asked if they had any CT in the back. The sales guy said they did but he wasn’t allowed to let me look at them… I told him that I just wanted to see one from a distance in person because I haven’t seen one yet and I have a cyber beast on order (12/28) I was just wondering if I could see one from about 3 feet away before spending 122,000 on one 🤣 and he said he couldn’t let me do that. 😒. I definitely appreciate not letting random people look at them and touch them and get inside of them because these belong to people but even though they have all my information he couldn’t do it. So when I left, I said, screw this and drove up to the service door that I saw was wide open and snuck quick look and photo 😈😈😈
i’m assuming that if they’re at a service center, then all of those vins have been assigned, correct?

baked

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (Tri)
Country flag
1) The first 5 digits of your RN#: 11277
2) The date you configured your truck: BEAST configured 12/10/2023
3) The date you received your VIN assignment (if known): 04/16/2024
4) The number range of your VIN i.e. 5600, 1200 (if known): 7200
5) The Date you will take delivery (if known): unknown
6) Your state: Hunterdon County, New Jersey

Finally got the BEAST VIN, in NJ - Not affiliated, no tesla shareholder program, nothing. Normal person. <3

Kuiper__Belt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck - Cyberbeast
Occupation
Country flag
1) The first 5 digits of your RN#: 11277
2) The date you configured your truck: BEAST configured 12/10/2023
3) The date you received your VIN assignment (if known): 04/16/2024
4) The number range of your VIN i.e. 5600, 1200 (if known): 7200
5) The Date you will take delivery (if known): unknown
6) Your state: Hunterdon County, New Jersey

Finally got the BEAST VIN, in NJ - Not affiliated, no tesla shareholder program, nothing. Normal person. <3
Getting closer to the December 28 date!

Kuiper__Belt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck - Cyberbeast
Occupation
Country flag
day 98 for you. Congrats! Maybe I get mine next week then, 1/17 config.
That’s awesome, congrats!
I really hope they start ramping up the cyber beast production. You configured 20 days after I did and still no vin for me 🥺😭. I don’t understand what Tesla is doing… I mean all they have to do is slap in a third motor, use a different material for the dash, and laser etch a few Cerberus logos lol. Other than that, it’s pretty much an identical vehicle. We don’t even get true 35 inch tires!

Jethro

First Name
Jethro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (on order)
Occupation
consultant
Country flag
ordered Beast on 12/21 for Loveland Colorado. RN12763
Sponsored