Where I want to drive my Cybertruck - and Thanks Elon for your Vision.

OP
OP

Psitronx

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda 2010 CRV
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag
2021-04-16 14:36 Rossi Fan
Dear Dr Andrea Rossi
Is it possible that in 2022 you will launch the Ecat SKL to generate electricity with the same system you started with the sales of the Ecat SKLed ?
All the best,
Rossi Fan

2021-04-16 16:03 Andrea Rossi
Rossi Fan:
Yes, it is likely,
Warm Regards,
A.R.
Sponsored

Cybertruck Hawaii

Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I prefer a 7 passenger electric van from Tesla. Not a 12 passenger van like want to do. I’ll take the Cybertruck until then.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I prefer a 7 passenger electric van from Tesla. Not a 12 passenger van like want to do. I’ll take the Cybertruck until then.
CT will take 7 comfortably as long as one is dead and tied down in the vault.

Bill906

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Country flag
CT will take 7 comfortably as long as one is dead and tied down in the vault
Since you brought up the subject… How big do we think the frunk will be? Do we think a body will fit in it? If yes, would it fit in tact, or only if you chop it up? I’m asking for a friend. :)

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Since you brought up the subject… How big do we think the frunk will be? Do we think a body will fit in it? If yes, would it fit in tact, or only if you chop it up? I’m asking for a friend. :)
Hmmmm… Is your friend intact or already chopped up? If no longer intact, you may need to find another “friend” to try it out on.

Bill906

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Country flag
Since you brought up the subject… How big do we think the frunk will be? Do we think a body will fit in it? If yes, would it fit in tact, or only if you chop it up? I’m asking for a friend.
My friend saw the F150 Lightning and all he can talk about is the frunk size... :)

mhaze

First Name
mhike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 3; Smartcar; F150 Raptor; Avalanche 2500 4x4
Country flag
In these difficult times, those of us who made a deposit on a Cybertruck can at least smile about a future trip. I see I-40 in my future travels cruising in my safe, secure and pleasant Cybertruck. Thanks Elon for giving us your version of
Heavy Metal.
Where to cruise with the Cyber Truck? Wow, that's easy to answer.

Go Where No Cybertruck has Gone Before - cruise down to South Texas, to Boca Chica then lounge on the beach slightly north with beer chilled to exactly 36F using CT battery. Then watch SpaceX Starships launch off this planet.

OP
OP

Psitronx

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda 2010 CRV
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag
Where to cruise with the Cyber Truck? Wow, that's easy to answer.

Go Where No Cybertruck has Gone Before - cruise down to South Texas, to Boca Chica then lounge on the beach slightly north with beer chilled to exactly 36F using CT battery. Then watch SpaceX Starships launch off this planet.
Sounds like a very cool plan to me. :)

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
A 2.5 year thread? Noice! :D

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
I want to drive to the four corners of the continental US. I have already driven to 3 of the 4 (West Quoddy Head, Maine; the Keys in Florida; San Diego, CA). I do want to drive north out to Seattle and then come back a different route (I have almost visited all 50 states but this trip would get the rest).

I did not drive all the way down to the border in California, and some could argue that there is a 5th point with the southern tip of Texas.

And I might as well drive to all of them in the CyberTruck (probably on different trips).
That fifth tip you talk of, is where Starbase is located in Boca Chica. I bet that will be a very popular destination now!
Who knows there may be Cybertruck only parking at some point! :ROFLMAO:

Also, that Northwest corner is quite unusual. You have to drive through Canada to get to this place. Here's an interesting article: https://www.bbc.com/travel/article/20191201-a-us-town-only-reached-through-canada

Tesla Cybertruck Where I want to drive my Cybertruck - and Thanks Elon for your Vision. northwest_us

Last edited:

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
The NW corner has two corners.

Tesla Cybertruck Where I want to drive my Cybertruck - and Thanks Elon for your Vision. Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 12.55.02 PM

But non-reservation members aren't allowed on the beach here tho those rules are slowly changing. (Their police didn't used to be able to detain non-members, so they couldn't kick litterbugs and such from their beaches.)

Just south of there is another nation, which contains the Westernmost point. It's quite beautiful, too.

Tesla Cybertruck Where I want to drive my Cybertruck - and Thanks Elon for your Vision. Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 1.00.03 PM

-Crissa

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
Yeah, national borders are interesting.

When I went to Lake Superior on my motorcycle, I went to Copper Harbor. I could not take my motorcycle to the island that is further north, as it is a park and as far as I could tell, has no roads.

I had looked at the north western corner a few times.

Also, I am hoping a few Solar/Megapack Superchargers are put on the dirt 'road' to Alaska thru Canada and drive up to the Arctic Circle in Alaska.

The only time I have been in the Arctic Circle is a trip to Iceland, and I did not drive there. ;)
Sponsored