Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y traded in for Foundation Series Cybertruck
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I wish the HIGH mode would remain past 25mph, its nice having a HIGH ride. id use that all the time
Sponsored

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
I drive my CT in imaginary heights.

But I keep my X in medium because I worry about tire wear lol

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
I wish the HIGH mode would remain past 25mph, its nice having a HIGH ride. id use that all the time
MX high mode goes to 35 😎 lol

Celiboy

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2022 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Country flag
The low was a little rough on bumps, the med setting smoothed it out a lot.
Interesting. I’m running on low but now I’ll try medium to see the difference.

Just want to add that it feels pretty good to finally be able to respond to threads specifically for those with trucks. 🙂

Cboy7

First Name
Cboy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Nothing can stop me IM ALL THE WAY UP!!!

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
Really? Does it do that based on GPS? So it is recording your location, ride setting, and presumably other things. Is this just at your house or everywhere?
It is the manual that is available! This is available on other air suspension Tesla vehicles.

Auto-Raising Locations

Whenever you raise the suspension, your vehicle saves the suspension setting based on the location. By saving the location, you do not need to manually raise the suspension every time you arrive at a frequently-used location where you have previously raised the suspension. When you return to the saved location, Cybertruck raises the suspension and the touchscreen displays a message indicating that the suspension is adjusting.

When returning to a saved location and driving faster than the suspension settings allow, the suspension does not adjust until the vehicle slows down. For example, if you set the suspension to always raise on a particular street to account for speed bumps, but you are traveling at more than 25 mph (40 km/h) when you reach that location, the ride height is not raised until your speed falls below 25 mph (40 km/h).

If Cybertruck reaches a saved location and the existing suspension setting is already higher than the level that has been saved for that location, the ride height is not adjusted. After leaving a saved location, the suspension automatically lowers to the preferred ride height. However, it may not lower until your vehicle meets the speed and distance threshold at which the suspension lowers.
NOTE: Cybertruck may not raise the suspension in a saved location where connectivity is poor (for example, in an underground parking garage).

To remove an auto-raising location
If no longer want the suspension to automatically raise at a location, touch to deselect Always raise at this location in the popup that appears when you arrive at a saved location.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag