Will you use Cybertruck as a daily driver? What are you trading in?

TulsaCasey

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Wealth advisor
Country flag
Yes but in low end. They usually puck up your trade same time dropping off your Tesla
well my 2012 Chevy crew cab will have over 200,000 miles on it by then so We may have to use the cybertruck to push it onto their trailer.. which would be perfectly fine to do with 30x cold rolled stainless steel body!
;)

Hrothgar2527

First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07.5 Duramax
Occupation
Millwright
Country flag
I'll be selling my 07.5 Duramax. I can't daily drive it because it only gets 13 mpg and 8 mpg when towing my 5th wheel camper. The camper will be replaced with something more specialized to my current work needs and be towable by the cybertruck.

The daily driver it will also be replacing is a Hyundai Elantra so I'll be getting rid of two vehicles with this. Stoked

Hrothgar2527

First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07.5 Duramax
Occupation
Millwright
Country flag
I'll be getting rid of a Ford F-250 4x4 for CyberTruck, I've been getting rid of fossil fuel vehicles since 2013, the Ford will be the last to go except for a lawn mower I will have nothing left that runs on Arab go juice.
I've been using Ego products (mower and leaf blower) for the lawn for two years. I've never looked back.

CarsBarsMars

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus, Infiniti, BMW
Country flag
Ditching an X5 and an Infiniti m35x. I spread my DD over 2-3 cars because of my business. I’ll use the CT for everything non business related and for most business purchasing. I’ll be retiring to Florida in a few years and it’ll be my only car down there. Moving close to canaveral to build a house where I can watch rocket launches from a roof deck.

Norwegian

First Name
Espen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Sharan, Audi A6 Quattro
Country flag
Daily driver, will scrap my (now) 270k miles Audi A6 Quattro, IF I manage to keep it running another two years anyway. The cam belt is 20k miles overdue, will have to get to it soon - but that will be the last friggin cam belt I ever change, so help me (insert your deity of choice). Love the quattro system, though, I'll never buy a 2wd vehicle again for sure.

Wish it was smaller, but I'm not waiting for the next model.

TulsaCasey

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Wealth advisor
Country flag
Also does anyone know if I can run the heater/ac while it’s plugged in?

bcexperts

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
HD F150, HD Wideglide
Occupation
sales
Country flag
Yes DD, will be replacing my F150 crewcab.

OP
OP
MARSROVER

MARSROVER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW
Occupation
Ed.
Country flag
Yes DD, will be trading in my ‘18 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited (heavily modded)
I said goodbye to my heavily modded JK a few years ago. Tough, but it is what it is. You getting All wheel drive I presume? I wonder if there is a Tesla wave. . . .:unsure:

RIVETS

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra
Occupation
Musician
Country flag
DD replacing 2018 Toyota Tundra Crewmax. Will be used for normal 20 mile commute, and to carry music equipment to gigs locally and regionally. Normal load would be: 2 guitars, 1 bass, 2 Helix units, merch case, gig bags, CD case, drums, and band. :)

We just put solar panels on our roof. How about charing the truck for free? I'm all in!
No fuel + No charge cost = Happy driver

scottysize

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
I am not planning on driving it daily. This is my retirement truck (Won't retire until 2026 or so) and I want to try and keep the miles down on it. I'll keep my model 3 and keep driving it to and from work until I retire.

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
I said goodbye to my heavily modded JK a few years ago. Tough, but it is what it is. You getting All wheel drive I presume? I wonder if there is a Tesla wave. . . .:unsure:
I LOVE MY JEEP!!! if the Cybertruck came out tomorrow I would prolly get my deposit refunded. I take it offroading to the likes of Rausche Creek and Southington Ohio, but in 2022 (realistically) my Jeep will be 4-5 yrs old and that's when I start to get the itch for a new vehicle. Plus 14 mpg kinda isn't awesome. Also, there has been a few times I NEEDED the bed of a truck. I told myself the Gladiator was going to be my next vehicle, but then this happened. lol

DARKFURY1

First Name
Chauncy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Coach
Country flag
I am handling my 2017 Ram 1500 down to my son. so CTEV will be my main vehicle.
Sponsored