have owned
2014 S
2018 and 2019 3
2017 S
2019 X
Cyberquad
Multiple Y models
Hyundai ionic 5

Been around the block with a dealership I had in the past and enjoyed driving any car for pretty much free … over 1000 of them over the years ..

PROS

Steering is wild . Spin around a corner like no sweat with a tiny wheel turn.

Power .. it’s so unique to have a tank with power vs a tiny sports car cause you expect it in the SC. This is like a “force”.

Stereo is wow for factory.

The space and the simplicity of the interior and the white trim against the interior led light bar.

The rigidity of the platform . Anyone who has driven trucks knows the sway. Even a large suv is the same . This is solid , no noises , squeak yet .

The tonneau cover is 350 lb strong and secure for goods.

Fast Air suspension . Parking it and putting on high is so cool looking.

Being able to do off road ( only from yt video) I so want to drive to Moab now 😀.

Plugs everywhere , can camp and take my ninja wood fire pro XL and have fresh food cooked !

I will be able to power my house in a crisis !

It just feels so good , can’t describe , Smells good too . Whole garage has a new car smell.

It’s makes you look 2x every time you are around it . Like wow it’s actually real and someone built this thing . The flat panels are sooo mesmerizing in person.

Fits in garage unlike other trucks.

The biggest pro is kids

And more girls than guys

They literally run to it and jump and scream

Drive by a school bus and they all point out the window .

Raw untarnished minds love this thing!

Never in history has so many girls under 10 been a truck fan . It’s quite crazy 🤪

CONS

Frunk is tiny , a carry on could not fit , only good for grocery and sitting in it 🪑. They sell cushioned benches now . It’s power so that’s nice .

My old custom model S stereo is tuned for me better . More rich , less hollow, but that’s a me thing and that was $10k DSP tuned system. They make 50k car systems if you get into pro Sound quality stereo levels!

No fsd yet but I’d wanna drive it like is stole it anyways while new. So fsd in few mos is fine .

20k extra for foundation which I am getting 14-15k value so 5k extra is fluff , early adapter .

I’m sure revisions will happen in a year . Like wiper motors are failing. Even mine they pulled the wiper motor out of the one in the showroom cause at delivery testing it was dead . So my 230 pm delivery is Now 630 pm. All this stuff is gonna be sorted and better over time but warranty will cover me. They literally pulled the showroom truck out and swapped it 😂

Have to wear a hat and not look like a bumb due to attention you get . But that is less now than the reports from months ago.

It’s taken my life away cause I know more about studying the Ct than my job . Hehe gotta get back to normal life now 😂

Hard to park coming from a car and suv cause sensors are not turned on yet as well

No CT is the same as another . Some stainless panel will be diff , scarred, unique . If you wants a perfect cookie cutter get a Toyota and a toll brothers house . Expect a unique piece .

TLDR from a summary I saw somewhere

It’s just insane
A Porsche thrust
and Range Rover ride
And F150 size

All in one

Enjoy !

IMG_8383.jpeg
Sponsored

DrShah

First Name
Samir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR
Occupation
Surgeon
Country flag
Agree with you, I briefly drove my friend’s AWD CT few weeks ago, I drive a Y Long range as a daily and it was phenomenal! Congrats on yours, I’m still waiting for that darn email to configure mine 😩.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X3 M
Country flag
AWD foundation delivered 5/20/24 .. 8000 vin

have owned
2014 S
2018 and 2019 3
2017 S
2019 X
Cyberquad
Multiple Y models
Hyundai ionic 5

Been around the block with a dealership I had in the past and enjoyed driving any car for pretty much free … over 1000 of them over the years ..

PROS

Power .. it’s so unique to have a tank with power vs a tiny sports car cause you expect it in the SC. This is like a “force”.

The space and the simplicity of the interior and the white trim against the interior led light bar.

The rigidity of the platform . Anyone who has driven trucks knows the sway. Even a large suv is the same . This is solid , no noises , squeak yet .

Being able to do off road ( only from yt video) I so want to drive to Moab now 😀.

Plugs everywhere , can camp and take my ninja wood fire pro XL and have fresh food cooked !

It just feels so good , can’t describe , Smells good too . Whole garage has a new car smell.

It’s makes you look 2x every time you are around it . Like wow it’s actually real and someone built this thing . The flat panels are sooo mesmerizing in person.

The biggest pro is kids

And more girls than guys

Never in history has so many girls under 10 been a truck fan . It’s quite crazy 🤪

CONS

Frunk is tiny , a carry on could not fit , only good for grocery and sitting in it 🪑. They sell cushioned benches now . It’s power so that’s nice .

My old custom model S stereo is tuned for me better . More rich , less hollow, but that’s a me thing and that was $10k DSP tuned system. They make 50k car systems if you get into pro Sound quality stereo levels!

No fsd yet but I’d wanna drive it like is stole it anyways while new. So fsd in few mos is fine .

20k extra for foundation which I am getting 14-15k value so 5k extra is fluff , early adapter .

I’m sure revisions will happen in a year . Like wiper motors are failing. Even mine they pulled the wiper motor out of the one in the showroom cause at delivery testing it was dead . So my 230 pm delivery is Now 630 pm. All this stuff is gonna be sorted and better over time but warranty will cover me. They literally pulled the showroom truck out and swapped it 😂

Have to wear a hat and not look like a bumb due to attention you get . But that is less now than the reports from months ago.

It’s taken my life away cause I know more about studying the Ct than my job . Hehe gotta get back to normal life now 😂

Hard to park coming from a car and suv cause sensors are not turned on yet as well

No CT is the same as another . Some stainless panel will be diff , scarred, unique . If you wants a perfect cookie cutter get a Toyota and a toll brothers house . Expect a unique piece .

It’s just insane
A Porsche thrust
and Range Rover ride
And F150 size

All in one

Enjoy !

IMG_8383.jpeg
Nice job !

CyberJay

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD (two), Model Y
Occupation
Oncology Biotech Exec | GOD BLESS THE USA
Country flag
Congrats bro
Agree with all of the above - have mine since 5/11.

The turning and wheel size is amazing! Easily fits in my garage w room to spare.

QUESTION: not sure what you mean by “sensors not turned on yet”

My understanding is there are no sensors… is that right?

ldiebel

First Name
Lorne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3, MY, MX and soon Cybertruck
Occupation
Small Business Owner - Industrial I/O Networks
Country flag
Congrats! Love your review.
You sound like a kid on Christmas, great to see.
I have configured mine, still waiting for a VIN, July to Sept????
I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas......

OP
OP

drsaab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MS, MX, CT
Country flag
QUESTION: not sure what you mean by “sensors not turned on yet”

My understanding is there are no sensors… is that right?

I hope some info shows up on how many inches away you are from objects. I was thinking some vision parking upgrade will have that eventually.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
Excellent review!!! After driving over 1,000 vehicles your opinion carries a lot of weight.

All new owners rave about the CT’s SBW and RWS that makes the truck unique in the full size truck segment. It’s a preview of vehicles from the future.

Virtually every manufacturer of full size vehicles will offer these two feature in the next 5-10 years. The Cybertruck will go down in history as the first to market.

Could not agree more with:

“No CT is the same as another . Some stainless panel will be diff , scarred, unique . If you wants a perfect cookie cutter get a Toyota and a toll brothers house . Expect a unique piece”

Every Cybertruck that rolls out of Austin assembly plant will have a slightly different SS appearance and be unique looking.

IMG_0787.jpeg

Last edited:

rizvend

First Name
CyBrNrD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thejakemobilekc.com
Vehicles
cybrtrk, aptera reserved
Occupation
Nurse Informaticist
Country flag

have owned
2014 S
2018 and 2019 3
2017 S
2019 X
Cyberquad
Multiple Y models
Hyundai ionic 5

PROS

The biggest pro is kids

And more girls than guys

CONS

It’s just insane
A Porsche thrust
and Range Rover ride
And F150 size

All in one

Enjoy !

IMG_8383.jpeg
Yup. Drive it before you knock it. 😍

Zantosh76

First Name
Santosh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, model x, cybertruck
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag

have owned
2014 S
2018 and 2019 3
2017 S
2019 X
Cyberquad
Multiple Y models
Hyundai ionic 5

PROS

The biggest pro is kids

And more girls than guys

CONS

It’s just insane
A Porsche thrust
and Range Rover ride
And F150 size

All in one

Enjoy !

IMG_8383.jpeg
I've got to say, this guy is spot on with everything he has written because that's my experience as well. I am really surprised at the number of kids who are girls and they love this truck. The boys love it too but I did not expect all the little girls to love it as much as they are expressing.

ModelXer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X
Country flag

have owned
2014 S
2018 and 2019 3
2017 S
2019 X
Cyberquad
Multiple Y models
Hyundai ionic 5

PROS

The biggest pro is kids

And more girls than guys

CONS

It’s just insane
A Porsche thrust
and Range Rover ride
And F150 size

All in one

Enjoy !

IMG_8383.jpeg
Thanks for the review! I'm on only my third Tesla, but I love them. I put in two reservations bc it's only $100. I just got invited to configure my first reservation. I decided I didn't want or need a truck that large, not that it's huge, but bigger than I need. I use my Model X for most of our driving. I do want a small pickup for occasional use. I'm probably going to go with a one year old Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid. Anyway, first reservation is canceled. I'll keep the second reservation just in case I change my mind.

CyberGus

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.timeanddate.com
Vehicles
1981 DeLorean, 2024 Cybertruck
Occupation
IT Specialist
Country flag
I hope some info shows up on how many inches away you are from objects. I was thinking some vision parking upgrade will have that eventually.

Zantosh76

First Name
Santosh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, model x, cybertruck
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
Thanks for the review! I'm on only my third Tesla, but I love them. I put in two reservations bc it's only $100. I just got invited to configure my first reservation. I decided I didn't want or need a truck that large, not that it's huge, but bigger than I need. I use my Model X for most of our driving. I do want a small pickup for occasional use. I'm probably going to go with a one year old Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid. Anyway, first reservation is canceled. I'll keep the second reservation just in case I change my mind.
You, sir, have made a very regrettable choice. I hope you eventually do get it because then you'll appreciate why it's regrettable.
Sponsored