Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Country flag
Reloaded did not change anything.
Firefox v75.0 (64bit) on MacOS v10.15.4
The visualizer should now work perfect in Firefox. Please clear cache and you should see the full vehicle now.

Definitely would love a Photoshop file to play with, from different angles. Great job btw FloDog.... looks amazing
Good idea. There is now a link to "Download Texture Sheet" (y)

Door handles don't show once a drag-and-drop pattern is overlaid, maybe that could be fixed. Another enhancement option would be to add an 'Opacity' or 'Transparency' slider for any textures overlaid.
Thanks for the suggestions. Working on adding these!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Country flag
Door handles don't show once a drag-and-drop pattern is overlaid, maybe that could be fixed. Another enhancement option would be to add an 'Opacity' or 'Transparency' slider for any textures overlaid.
Door handles now show when a drag-and-drop pattern is applied. Please clear cache for new version.

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
I got a solid CyberTruck with FireFox now! Thanks!

The texture sheet... if I modify it and upload it, it will perfectly map to the CyberTruck and look correct?

UPDATE: The answer is yes!! Thanks for the time sink!

Last edited:

Iacemoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ram 1500 <> 1970 Chevy C10 Stepside Custom
Occupation
Drug Dealer
Country flag
Awesome tool to mess with! Thanks for the effort that was put in to make this happen.

I know many of us will go with different tire / wheel combinations. Would love to see that added at some point. So many possibilities.

Its difficult to picture this beast with more highway commuter tires lol.

Tesla Cybertruck Build Your Cybertruck With Our 3D Configurator Visualization Tool 🎨 πŸ“ cybertruck-design(3)

Tesla Cybertruck Build Your Cybertruck With Our 3D Configurator Visualization Tool 🎨 πŸ“ cybertruck-design(2)

Tesla Cybertruck Build Your Cybertruck With Our 3D Configurator Visualization Tool 🎨 πŸ“ cybertruck-design

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Introducing our Cybertruck 3D Configurator Visualization Tool!

This is a fun and helpful 3D tool we put together to help you preview the Cybertruck in any color wrap, camouflage or any texture/pattern you upload (just drag & drop your image).

It gives you a 3D view of any exterior and interior angle, raise and lower the suspension, open/close the vault cover, adjust window tint color, operate lights and preview an optional white interior. You can rotate, zoom and pan in the full 360 degree environment.

There's also an easter egg that Cybertruck designer Franz von Holzhausen would be proud of.

We included an option to save your build as an image, so be sure to share your Cybertruck build image here!

Cybertruck 3D Visualizer: https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/cybertruck-configurator/

Cybertruck 3D Visualizer.png

UPDATES NOTES

v1.1 -- May 1, 2020
  • The visualizer now works properly in Firefox. Please clear cache if you previously tried in Firefox.
  • There is now a link to "Download Texture Sheet" so you can customize your graphics to drag & drop into the visualizer.
v1.2 -- May 1, 2020
  • Door handles now show when a drag-and-drop pattern is applied.
Tesla is, I am sure, very busy, but I would love to see this app on the order site, with some enhancements:

1. I cannot load images from my iPad
2. It would be great to get inside the cabin and see out from the inside
3. It would be great to see the doors open and close (and the frunk and tailgate)

That is a short list, but considering g that you did this for free it’s wonderful. Thanks!

stumby

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S P90D
Country flag
Tesla is, I am sure, very busy, but I would love to see this app on the order site, with some enhancements:

2. It would be great to get inside the cabin and see out from the inside
I was able to zoom into the cabin and position myself as driver and also as passengers. Reminded me how cool that steering wheel is which will unfortunately be changed for production. Wonder if we'll be getting a parts bin Tesla steering wheel from the other models or if it'll be something more special and unique to the Cybertruck. ?

Tesla Cybertruck Build Your Cybertruck With Our 3D Configurator Visualization Tool 🎨 πŸ“ cybertruck-design-4

Last edited:

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
For a friend...
Tesla Cybertruck Build Your Cybertruck With Our 3D Configurator Visualization Tool 🎨 πŸ“ cybertruck-design(2)

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Introducing our Cybertruck 3D Configurator Visualization Tool!

This is a fun and helpful 3D tool we put together to help you preview the Cybertruck in any color wrap, camouflage or any texture/pattern you upload (just drag & drop your image).

It gives you a 3D view of any exterior and interior angle, raise and lower the suspension, open/close the vault cover, adjust window tint color, operate lights and preview an optional white interior. You can rotate, zoom and pan in the full 360 degree environment.

There's also an easter egg that Cybertruck designer Franz von Holzhausen would be proud of.

We included an option to save your build as an image, so be sure to share your Cybertruck build image here!

Cybertruck 3D Visualizer: https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/cybertruck-configurator/

Cybertruck 3D Visualizer.png

UPDATES NOTES

v1.1 -- May 1, 2020
  • The visualizer now works properly in Firefox. Please clear cache if you previously tried in Firefox.
  • There is now a link to "Download Texture Sheet" so you can customize your graphics to drag & drop into the visualizer.
v1.2 -- May 1, 2020
  • Door handles now show when a drag-and-drop pattern is applied.
I was able to shift to 'translation' mode and get 'inside' the truck, but I was never able to shift back to 'rotate' mode after that. Is the a 'legend' for the controls for Safari, or menus?
Sponsored