g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
We have no indication that there is more than one of 9T GP in existence.

My assumption at this point is that the GP never left Italy and any beta trucks will be made with 2 castings from a 6T Press or with a machined rear assembly.
If that’s the case, press could be in operation before new year. 4 weeks to ship, disassembly was about 3 weeks or so - that gets it right around Christmas.

Right?
Sponsored

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
If that’s the case, press could be in operation before new year. 4 weeks to ship, disassembly was about 3 weeks or so - that gets it right around Christmas.

Right?
Optimistically, but we are optimists or at least hopefuls.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag

Right?
My other assumption is production starts 6 months after GP installation is complete.

My assumptions are piling up. That’s a lotta ass...

🤷‍♂️

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
The Press in The Hat

Is there a GigaPress Over here?
See a mega caster over there?
There is no GigaPress Anywhere

Did he hide it in on the first floor?
Maybe customs; Bureaucrats—such a bore.
With Boring Co? Stashed Next Door?

Perhaps it’s still housed in Italy
Clearly we’ll all have to wait and see.
Waiting… waiting…. The agony

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
What he didn't highlight in his video is the entire E wall side is ripped up on the foundation in press area. Must be final wait.

Assuming they take this thing apart top down, cause duh... the shipment I found could be top parts, that are useless until the bottom arrives - which is what I believe to be shipping.

The boat that carried the questionable 9t components this whole thread is about is currently in Spain, seems to be en route having left Italy 4 days ago. If by some stretch they use the same boat, it should arrive in Houston in like 3 weeks. Will be monitoring however to see if IDRA has other shipments. But, by the time it's here - we may barely get updated IDRA shipment info.

Last edited:
OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
My other assumption is production starts 6 months after GP installation is complete.

My assumptions are piling up. That’s a lotta ass...

🤷‍♂️
Forgot to address this. My thoughts, if you please..

Back in April, during Cyber Rodeo - there was a 4th press being finished setting up. Which arrived mid January. So like 3 months to set up? Then you're saying 6 more months after that even?

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Forgot to address this. My thoughts, if you please..

Back in April, during Cyber Rodeo - there was a 4th press being finished setting up. Which arrived mid January. So like 3 months to set up? Then you're saying 6 more months after that even?
Shouldn’t have said installation is complete.

Just delivery plus six months. It’s an assumption. Set up, testing, dumpsters full of broken castings, beta trucks, etc etc. No reason they couldn’t make it happen faster. I just like to plug in conservative numbers to keep hopes managed.

They could even start production pumping out trucks with 2 6k Ton Pressings. They have enough capacity to do that for the initial runs. At least until Model Y hits a run rate of 10k/ week.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I’d thought they still needed to pour concrete. Might be they did get some bits from IDRA they need in order to do that.

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
I’d thought they still needed to pour concrete. Might be they did get some bits from IDRA they need in order to do that.
Didn't event think to structural casting machine could be structural itself at this level of clamp.

I believe Texas now has more Gigapress machines than Shang Hai. Surely the freight shipment I found isn't another 6k. Elon said he can't wait to set it up, responding to this press. Seemingly confirming it. Guess we will see if there are parts that show up in the next week or so we know it's absolutely 9K press gear. Notice slab on right side of casting area is all dirt, left side is finished concrete. Also, this is the same area they're reinforcing the bridge crane. This is 9k site I'd think?

Tesla Cybertruck 9k Ton IDRA Gigapress For Cybertruck Has ARRIVED IN USA! 1666744044141

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
after Fridays supposed closure of the twitter deal, Elon should camp out a giga Texas and should do there what he did at Fremont to get things going.....I am sure he has an office there.....and.......maybe a bed this time

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
What he didn't highlight in his video is the entire E wall side is ripped up on the foundation in press area. Must be final wait.

Assuming they take this thing apart top down, cause duh... the shipment I found could be top parts, that are useless until the bottom arrives - which is what I believe to be shipping.

The boat that carried the questionable 9t components this whole thread is about is currently in Spain, seems to be en route having left Italy 4 days ago. If by some stretch they use the same boat, it should arrive in Houston in like 3 weeks. Will be monitoring however to see if IDRA has other shipments. But, by the time it's here - we may barely get updated IDRA shipment info.
The Altamira Express has left the Port of Houston on its way to VA or somewhere. It is in the Gulf of Mexico. The Kobe Express hasn't reported its whereabouts in 11 days (plenty of time to make it across the atlantic from its last reported position).

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
The Altamira Express has left the Port of Houston on its way to VA or somewhere. It is in the Gulf of Mexico. The Kobe Express hasn't reported its whereabouts in 11 days (plenty of time to make it across the atlantic from its last reported position).
YEA! Kobe is in the gulf rn, no loc for 4 days on my end. Still no 9K BOL or anything to Tesla rather.

Tesla Cybertruck 9k Ton IDRA Gigapress For Cybertruck Has ARRIVED IN USA! 1668801750705

Here's an interesting SUPER heavy delivery from GROB WERKE GMBH & CO.KG however.

https://www.grobgroup.com/en/products/product-range/

After some research, GROB partnered with Mercedes on some battery line manufacturing tooling, maybe this coincides with the cathode plant nearing enclosed status.

Tesla Cybertruck 9k Ton IDRA Gigapress For Cybertruck Has ARRIVED IN USA! Screen Shot 2022-11-18 at 1.00.51 PM

Last edited:

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
YEA! Kobe is in the gulf rn, no loc for 4 days on my end. Still no 9K BOL or anything to Tesla rather.

1668801750705.jpeg

Here's an interesting SUPER heavy delivery from GROB WERKE GMBH & CO.KG however.

https://www.grobgroup.com/en/products/product-range/

After some research, GROB partnered with Mercedes on some battery line manufacturing tooling, maybe this coincides with the cathode plant nearing enclosed status.

Screen Shot 2022-11-18 at 1.00.51 PM.jpg
Concrete takes 28 days to cure to maximum strength.
December 15th through Christmas is likely installation date.

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
Concrete takes 28 days to cure to maximum strength.
December 15th through Christmas is likely installation date.
They’re using cold rolled 30x concrete. Twitter held the patent.

it’s all making sense now! Gg Elon

(disregard, the wait is going to my head)
Sponsored