g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
I know we have all wanted dims since 2019 announcement, here you are!

I can totes vouch for the accuracy, having tested the iPhone measure app myself just cause I thought "yea right it's accurate.."

Food for thought, the Cybertruck bed WIDTH is GREATER than the R1T bed LENGTH. Wish someone could make it up there and measure the whole truck! If someone CAN, get close, start the measure, and walk the whole length for most accurate results!

Tesla Cybertruck OG Cybertruck Bed Dimensions Measured at Petersen Exhibit! 1672856623304

Tesla Cybertruck OG Cybertruck Bed Dimensions Measured at Petersen Exhibit! 1672856647669
Sponsored

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
6.7x5.1 without wheel well is awesome!
I would bet an open air 6' bed, which is enough for me.

5' WIDTH is what gets me BLOWN AWAY!

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
This is the OG truck so final dimensions are likely a bit different, but hopefully within a couple % each way. If the bed is indeed nearly 5 foot wide, that would be rad.
I agree it's shrinking, but where? Seems like the bed has a lip overhang now, so that's where I arrive at 6' open air, versus 6'6" flat bed. We shall see!

I actually got this from you by the way. You and I were all on this tweet last week ha

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
As long as the bed can fit full size sheets of plywood with the tail gate down and have a back stop I'm happy. All the other dimensions are trivial.
I know a back stop was mentioned at one point. I could see that not being included, but an aftermarket extender of sorts? All day. Maybe I'm wrong though!

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I agree it's shrinking, but where? Seems like the bed has a lip overhang now, so that's where I arrive at 6' open air, versus 6'6" flat bed. We shall see!

I actually got this from you by the way. You and I were all on this tweet last week ha
I know. Thought about posting it here.

The whole overhang thing is going to be a little odd. Hopefully bed length is at least 6’ useful length.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Truck companies have been playing patent wars for decades. Probably whoever cooked it up has a patent.

Personally, I‘ve never had one and don’t think I’ll miss it if it lacks one. The load should be secured either way.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
If no flip stop, I will be selling a bed extension with Intention to store in the under vault storage compartment.

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
If no flip stop, I will be selling a bed extension with Intention to store in the under vault storage compartment.
Seriously, the aftermarket parts thing will be neat on Cybertruck. Looking forward to some imagination. Bed mounting seats anyone?! IDK... Come on guys!

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
No bed mounting seats, we do not need to import and have the truck classified as a car.

I do plan on a cross bar attached to the t slot allowing securing pets and have water and food dispenser systems integrated. Shade too if the tonneau cover does not deploy partway. I think the tonneau cover will have the ability for partial covering so currently have no plans for adding shade.

i need to figure out is this for a customer of one or would the product have interest.
Sponsored