g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
Cybertruck bed length:

66" at the green line (think large boxes space)

72.75" at the blue line (bed floor - lumber / drywall) 51" between the wheelwells

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck bed measured, with a measuring tape IMG_1064

Sponsored

hridge2020

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
Aircraft Fixed/Rotary - Rocket/Missile/Spacecraft/Air Defense Scientist
Country flag
since you got the tape measure out.
What is the measurement from the back wall to the edge of the compartment door back edge?
Then the measurement from the back edge of the compartment lid to the edge of the bed.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck bed measured, with a measuring tape tesla cybertruck bed images - Google Search 2023-12-26 13-37-50

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
since you got the tape measure out.
What is the measurement from the back wall to the edge of the compartment door back edge?
Then the measurement from the back edge of the compartment lid to the edge of the bed.

tesla cybertruck bed images - Google Search 2023-12-26 13-37-50.jpg
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck bed measured, with a measuring tape 1703627156763

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck bed measured, with a measuring tape 1703627267483

48 from wall to sub vault cover? 73 to end of cover
25 inches for cover?

Last edited:

Homestead

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Diesel VW, F350, Prius Prime
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Length by width are all right for hauling plywood. What I need to know is the height of the sidewalls both at the back and at the front. I have access to a slide in camper, stainless steel, but need to know if it fits in the vault.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
Length by width are all right for hauling plywood. What I need to know is the height of the sidewalls both at the back and at the front. I have access to a slide in camper, stainless steel, but need to know if it fits in the vault.
28” front 19” back

which level of accuracy I’d think would show you that a slide in camper seems … hard to fit

meanwhile, the bed depth of relevance is only 59” - I’d expect your camper to be deeper than that

Homestead

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Diesel VW, F350, Prius Prime
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
28” front 19” back

which level of accuracy I’d think would show you that a slide in camper seems … hard to fit

meanwhile, the bed depth of relevance is only 59” - I’d expect your camper to be deeper than that
The Airstream camper is 72" long before the overhang over the cab. The height to the overhang is 48" The extra length can hang out over the rear. With the tailgate down it should be about right. The problem is the height of the bed section is 20" before the flare out on the sides. This means that I have to block it up 5" in the front to clear the bed sides. Something to think about. I will take a snapshot and post it here. Maybe just block the cab end and level it out with the hyraulic height adjustment of the CT.

Last edited:

PilotPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche, BMW, M3LR on order
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag
The Airstream camper is 72" long before the overhang over the cab. The height to the overhang is 48" The extra length can hang out over the rear. With the tailgate down it should be about right. The problem is the height of the bed section is 20" before the flare out on the sides. This means that I have to block it up 5" in the front to clear the bed sides. Something to think about. I will take a snapshot and post it here. Maybe just block the cab end and level it out with the hyraulic height adjustment of the CT.
No worries! Use this easy solution and find added benefits!
  • Sits lower, less worry about hitting an overhanging tree,
  • Sits lower, less frontal area and sitting in the draft from the truck. Bonus Range!
  • Don’t have to climb up as far to get it.
  • Can be easily unhooked when you get to your camping spot, now you have the truck to drive around.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck bed measured, with a measuring tape IMG_3110

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
How in the world will people overcome the sides that go up to the top of the cab. I don't see how a conventional truck bed camper would ever work.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck bed measured, with a measuring tape h3KnZsC

Wraven

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundations CyberBeast, M3P, MYP
Country flag
I'm kinda shocked that I can get a Twin XL (78 x 38) bed into a Model Y and close the hatch (tight but possible)

There seems to be absolutely no way its gonna happen with the CT vault. On the other hand a Full bed (73" x 52") seems to be something that will fit tightly given the dimensions. Hrmm...
Sponsored