Will there be white interior for the CyberTruck?

White Interior?

• Total voters

59sjordan

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 M3LR White on White, CyberTruck Reservation
Occupation
Controls Engineer
Country flag
To date, I haven't seen a white interior on any of the CyberTrucks.

I really love the white interior of my current Tesla, and I hope they offer it in the CyberTruck!

I know some of you wouldn't want it for a work truck, or serious off roading, but for me, my use case will be mostly Home Depot runs and helping friends move. I just think the white interior will add a pop to the kinda drab interior that I've seen some people comment on.

What do you think?
Sponsored

C T Rick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Dodge Sprinter 3500, 2015 Nissan NV 3500, 2013 Chevy Traverse
Occupation
Plumbing Contractor
Country flag
White is an exterior work truck /van color. Definitely not a work color interior. A grey color wouldn't be bad, especially a darker Grey to blend with the lighter exterior Stainless.

Rick

Paradox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Escalade ESV Platinum, CT TriMotor FSD
Country flag
Iā€™d prefer a black option. All black. Headliner, seats, dash etc.. And cover the glass roof so no sun gets in through it.

Grey is meh, ok, if there are no other options offered but still, Iā€˜d prefer black.

White I wouldnā€™t take even if it meant something crazy like getting the truck early. Not happening, in any vehicle Iā€™d purchase. Of course the option is fine for it, people should have the choice, but it is completely not for me.

rjtumble

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Avalanche, Subaru Forrester, Ford Focus, 1932 Deuce Coupe
Occupation
Computer Support
Country flag
To date, I haven't seen a white interior on any of the CyberTrucks.

I really love the white interior of my current Tesla, and I hope they offer it in the CyberTruck!

I know some of you wouldn't want it for a work truck, or serious off roading, but for me, my use case will be mostly Home Depot runs and helping friends move. I just think the white interior will add a pop to the kinda drab interior that I've seen some people comment on.

What do you think?
Iā€™ve never owned a tesla. How well does the interior hold up to daily use? Do seats stain easily, hard/easy to clean? Thatā€™s been one of the things I wonder about re the CT

Rutrow

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, CyberTruck Tri-motor reservation
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
Iā€™ve never owned a tesla. How well does the interior hold up to daily use? Do seats stain easily, hard/easy to clean? Thatā€™s been one of the things I wonder about re the CT
Tesla seats are very durable. I've been transporting four dogs around in mine (black), and although they'll get muddy and slobbery, when I clean them up they look like new. Many people have the white seats, and although they have toddlers they report that they're easy to clean. You can YouTube their videos. The only reports I've heard of persistent stains is from dark blue denim jeans leaving color behind. But I've seen that a Magic Eraser (TM) will remove even those stains.

rjtumble

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Avalanche, Subaru Forrester, Ford Focus, 1932 Deuce Coupe
Occupation
Computer Support
Country flag
Thatā€™s great to hear, thanks. I was dreading having to get seat covers and be concerned about it.

OP
OP
59sjordan

59sjordan

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 M3LR White on White, CyberTruck Reservation
Occupation
Controls Engineer
Country flag
Tesla seats are very durable. I've been transporting four dogs around in mine (black), and although they'll get muddy and slobbery, when I clean them up they look like new. Many people have the white seats, and although they have toddlers they report that they're easy to clean. You can YouTube their videos. The only reports I've heard of persistent stains is from dark blue denim jeans leaving color behind. But I've seen that a Magic Eraser (TM) will remove even those stains.
I just passed the 25,000-mile mark on my white interior M3. I used those youtube videos to help me decide to go with the white interior. I've transported kids, potted plants, bags of soil, and many other things. I have yet to find anything that doesn't just wipe off with a baby wipe.

uscbucsfan

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla Model Y, 2022 Tesla Model S LR
Country flag
The S/X seats are not as durable as the 3/Y. I paid $300 to fix a tear in the perforated seats and the mobile tech said it's pretty common on both the S/X as it gets caught on those buttons on jeans, wallets, etc.
Sponsored