Has a black interior ever been spotted? Will white interior be standard? 🧐
Sponsored

BayouCityBob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3
Country flag
Black is standard. White is listed on the "White Décor" is specifically called out as an upgrade item on the Foundation series order agreements.

Mr.Dee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lots
Country flag
I saw a grey interior one of the review videos.

Rutrow

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, CyberTruck Tri-motor reservation
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
All of the Founder's Series seats are black. The only reason I would want white interior is so that I didn't have to sit on a black seat on a hot summer day. If "white interior" just means a white dash insert and door cards, I'm not paying any extra for a "white interior"

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
I still can’t connect wanting a truck and wanting white interior. I plan to use my truck for work and white is not easy to maintain. I really hope black is standard

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
Black is standard. White is listed on the "White Décor" is specifically called out as an upgrade item on the Foundation series order agreements.
now, this is the sort of “plan” subject to Musk having a good/bad morning, so …

but in normal retail sales, white will be for tri motors only

so to your comment, it’s not that white is exclusive to all founders, but specifically to the dial founders

tri founders get the three-headed engraving as the exclusive appearance feature

OP
OP

Eddyrelik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, CT
Country flag
I got to see a Release Candidate CT last weekend and actually sit inside. Honestly I didn’t like the white panels. The RC was tested to the extreme and it was dirty so the white was dirty and stained. The white panels are huge. Big white panel next to your arms too. Made me feel like all black would be nicer honestly. Felt a bit odd just that white l.

My concern is after these foundation Series, that Tesla will continue to make CTs with white for the regular CTs and charge $1k-$2k and screw us out of the chance of getting the tax break on the AWD 😳

BayouCityBob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3
Country flag
I got to see a Release Candidate CT last weekend and actually sit inside. Honestly I didn’t like the white panels. The RC was tested to the extreme and it was dirty so the white was dirty and stained. The white panels are huge. Big white panel next to your arms too. Made me feel like all black would be nicer honestly. Felt a bit odd just that white l.

My concern is after these foundation Series, that Tesla will continue to make CTs with white for the regular CTs and charge $1k-$2k and screw us out of the chance of getting the tax break on the AWD 😳
I fear I may be buying some aftermarket carbon fiber / black inserts (grumble).
Sponsored