Pstryker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, Ram 1500
Occupation
Video Production
Country flag
They said they got an internal email stating that service centers that did not receive the rivet repair kit will be getting complete pedal assemblies instead, with the rivet pre-installed. They said they can’t make enough 3D printed jigs, which makes ZERO sense. And the mobile service techs are going to need those jigs to do repairs on the trucks rolling around now, I don’t understand wtf is going on. Shameful of Tesla.
I just dumped all my Tesla shares. That earnings call yesterday was all hot air and Elon showed a clear disregard for customers with his instant "no" to the idea of transferring FSD. This is the same vibe we are dealing with now
I'm not missing the point. You are upset that Tesla is not babysitting you through the process.
Woodrick can you please stop trolling people in the thread? Honest request. We are already going through distress trying to get our CTs, we don't need more.
Sponsored

pricedm

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Tesla Model Y LR. Volvo XC70 T6 retired 9/23
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I heard thru the grapevine (the tube) that CT could not be delivered in Colorado..
FALSE. There are multiple Cybertrucks in Colorado. Aurora and Colorado Springs CO have delivered to customers. I think also Loveland, CO

AnthonyJ

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Plaid
Country flag
I just dumped all my Tesla shares. That earnings call yesterday was all hot air and Elon showed a clear disregard for customers with his instant "no" to the idea of transferring FSD. This is the same vibe we are dealing with now

Woodrick can you please stop trolling people in the thread? Honest request. We are already going through distress trying to get our CTs, we don't need more.
I don’t blame you. My confidence in the company has been shattered. I just talked to another guy, the parts manager and he said no ETA or tracking on repair kit Or replacement pedal. I asked him if I could transfer the truck to the service center 2 hours north, which has the repair jig.

He said something that shocked me… he said no, because he thinks that they also need the whole new pedal assembly to the repair. I explain to him no, that is not what the service bulletin states. The rivet can be shot into the current pedal. He told me that he will call me in a couple hours to find out if they can send the truck to a different service center. Absolutely insane. And for the record I’m staying calm during these interactions!

Wattsm309

First Name
Watts
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Y,s,cyber
Occupation
Rock Star
Country flag
Thank you for this info. I don’t understand why Tesla has to keep every little thing a secret. Why invite so much unnecessary speculation? My local SC didn’t even know there was a stop sale until I told them. Unless they are incredible actors, they were not bluffing! I texted my sales guy and he said it’s impossible that the SC didn’t know, and he said 2 week delay as a “best case”.

I’m spending $100k and I deserve to know why my truck is delayed, and when to prepare for it.
Couldn’t agree with you more ! I’m at the point of what’s the point lost a ton on the stock through the years and now it’s hurry up an wait

Wattsm309

First Name
Watts
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Y,s,cyber
Occupation
Rock Star
Country flag
FALSE. There are multiple Cybertrucks in Colorado. Aurora and Colorado Springs CO have delivered to customers. I think also Loveland, CO
Mine sitting in a parking lot with 12 others collecting bird shit Sonya they stoppped

AnthonyJ

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Plaid
Country flag
You're that guy, then?

Harassing service people why?

-Crissa
Who said I’m harassing? I’ve been calm with them the whole time. They even told me to stop by on Wednesday for an update, which is today.

Crissa, do you even own any Tesla products? A sizable amount of stock? Because I do. It seems your goal is to gaslight others and make people feel worse about situations that should never happen in the first place.

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
Vague? They have $108,000 of my money and i have no truck. I Deserve specifics. I had a 10:30 am Saturday 13 delivery date. I wired the funds at 4pm on Friday. At 6pm Tesla had a young sales person call me who either had no information or was not permitted to share what info they had, either way he simply told me that they had to postpone my delivery. When i asked when it would be delivered he told me it wouldn’t be long but he didn't know. When i asked for my money back he told me it would take over a week to receive my money back.

No info is not acceptable behavior. Needless to say, I expressed how frustrated and unhappy I was with the situation to the unfortunate young sales person.

The whole process has been handled badly by Tesla From the April 13th, right thru the writing of this pose. I still have no idea when my truck will be delivered. Sure, I can search the Internet for information but no one from Tesla has officially gotten back to me to let me know when the vehicle is going to be delivered. They have my money and have made no commitments to deliver the product that I’ve been waiting over 2 years to receive and might i add that paid an $20,000.00 premium so that I could get it before god knows when.

If you look at it from another perspective, lack of communication a complete waste.

There’s no way that this situation could have or should have been kept from existing and prospective truck owners, in today’s world there’s just no way For something like this to have been kept out of the public domain

orders were given to cancel deliveries on Friday at 4 o’clock and by Saturday the Internet was already talking about soap and accelerator petal problems. To have kept This information from existing owners and prospective owners for even one minute was foolish on Tesla’s part They should’ve been savvy enough to know that this was going to get out and instead of letting the Internet go crazy and speculate about why delivers were suddenly without notice halted. Tesla should’ve immediately announced to everyone exactly what the reason for halting deliveries was, especially the poor kid who had to call me and listen to me chew him out. The way Tesla has handled this wasn’t fair to perspective owners, employees of Tesla, and the stockholders

FranklyI’m very let down that this situation wasn’t handled better and frankly Don’t see the validity in the post above
What date you get your VIN assigned

SteelMyHeart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
The timeline of equipment delivery to each SC is clearly variable for the accelerator pedal. I went to SC today and my truck is on the lot along with about 20 others but they are still on delivery hold with no idea/timeline when they will resume.

AnthonyJ

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Plaid
Country flag
The timeline of equipment delivery to each SC is clearly variable for the accelerator pedal. I went to SC today and my truck is on the lot along with about 20 others but they are still on delivery hold with no idea/timeline when they will resume.
Same thing in Fort Myers, but 8 trucks. Which service center?

camber_brimmed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
At the service center. Part STILL not in and no ETA.
Which part are you waiting on? They had to order the steering actuator and some other parts for mine and they are saying could be 2 more weeks till I can get it delivered ... but they are waiting on Eng to approve the parts
Sponsored