Cymerax

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo S40, ordered Cybertruck dual-motor AWD
Country flag
Historically, Tesla has released the performance version first, but not always. They have always released the most options, the most expensive first... when those options were available.
So honestly... we don't know. Maybe we should have a pool on it.

-Crissa
I LIKE IT!!!
So let's say for $10 bucks per entry, you guess which version is released first as well as the date you think the first CT will be delivered to a customer (not Tesla employees) and just to make it a somewhat economically level playing field, only one entry per month, lol. Ties will go to the earliest correct entry, or if the pot's big enough, split 3 ways for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place (60%/30%/10%).
If I were a betting man, and I am lol, I think the winner of a 3-way tie could still pay for their CT if enough folks played along over the next 10-12 months ;?D
So who's game???
Sponsored

KrodEKid

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota corolla, Mazda 5
Country flag
Yes, this is likely the only time I will buy a new vehicle. Fly in, factory tour, then share with friends and family on my route back. I hope we can do factory pick-up. I heard that Elon mentioned this on Joe Rogan, but not sure if it will really be possible for a high volume vehicle.

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I LIKE IT!!!
So let's say for $10 bucks per entry, you guess which version is released first as well as the date you think the first CT will be delivered to a customer (not Tesla employees) and just to make it a somewhat economically level playing field, only one entry per month, lol. Ties will go to the earliest correct entry, or if the pot's big enough, split 3 ways for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place (60%/30%/10%).
If I were a betting man, and I am lol, I think the winner of a 3-way tie could still pay for their CT if enough folks played along over the next 10-12 months ;?D
So who's game???
yea....I'll bet $10 on each type....guaranteed to win

TheLastStarfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Challenger, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Country flag
Flying in to pick it up at the factory would be super cool. The drive back to Nova Scotia would be very long. I've always wanted to drive through the American south and up the east coast, so it's tempting, but would depend a lot on life to see if I could take the time away to do it. 4000km and 37 hours of driving. That's a loooong drive...

Bigfoot DeLorean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
Country flag
I’d love to - but I have two ordered so that would be tough unless a family member buys the second one. ? Given it’s 1200 miles, it would be my first experience navigating based on supercharger locations...would also give great real world indication of true range. My position in line is around 40k, so there will be plenty of reports from others by then.

OneLapper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 328d Sportswagon
Country flag
I hope to pick up my CT at the factory. I definitely want a factory tour.

I will say this. We used to transport the S and Xs, prior to the M3. We also delivered the new cars to the buyers, at their homes. Tesla averages the delivery costs over all the cars they sell. Some cost more to deliver than others.

I would not expect a "free" factory pickup option. That would be very unlikely.

Last edited:

Fvansan

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma and pre-ordered a cybertruck dual motor
Occupation
Retired Psychiatric Social Worker
Country flag
But of course.

Reactions: CTM

Teslaman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S P85
Occupation
Winemaker
Country flag
Picked up my custom Model S in Fremont...Love to fly to Austin (great music town), do a Factory Tour, and head back to NorCal.