Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Occupation
Pest control
Country flag
Is there a way to find my place in line.
this will be my first Tesl. I put my deposit down on 2-3-2020
Sponsored

TirNaOg

First Name
Deasun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Expedition
Country flag
The way I see it;
PRe-order just means you'll get a email to convert to an order before it goes on sale.
And I believe you locked in the base price. I hope!
Once converted to an order, then you get a place in line to get the truck.

CyberT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR RWD
Occupation
Service Technician
Country flag
Is there a way to find my place in line.
this will be my first Tesl. I put my deposit down on 2-3-2020
Make sure you have that FSD option selected to lock you in for the $10k price. You can choose later to keep it or not when its time to finalize your configuration. But it will definitely cost way more later than the $10k price today.

OP
OP

Pestgetout

First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Occupation
Pest control
Country flag
Make sure you have that FSD option selected to lock you in for the $10k price. You can choose later to keep it or not when its time to finalize your configuration. But it will definitely cost way more later than the $10k price today.
I think I got it at $8k

Lives2TruckAround

First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'92 Jeep Wrangler and 22’ Model Y
Occupation
Retired young/Business Owner
Country flag
A youtuber said it the best about the FSD and if its worth it. Not trying to be a debby downer because to each their own and how you'll use it but my thought proces sis as follows:

- CT with FSD paying one up front cost would be great if it is you final end all 40+ yr/Million mile truck. would save on the subscription pricing month to month.

- Downside to this up front cost is you cant transfer your FSD if you decide to change vehicles (could be a problem if you totaled car and replacement)
- It isn't permanent on the car so if you end up selling the car you can't increase the price because you purchased FSD.
- If you buy FSD and don't end up using it as often as you thought it is not refundable and might have been a bad purchase.

- Subscription you might be able to save on $$$ if you decide to have it for a month and not for the next.
- Can have multiple cars (potentially) within on subscription on the account.

and many more that I cant quite remember both good and bad but Im sure you can think of some on your own if you would need it or not. :D (y) ?

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
A youtuber said it the best about the FSD and if its worth it. Not trying to be a debby downer because to each their own and how you'll use it but my thought proces sis as follows:

- CT with FSD paying one up front cost would be great if it is you final end all 40+ yr/Million mile truck. would save on the subscription pricing month to month.

- Downside to this up front cost is you cant transfer your FSD if you decide to change vehicles (could be a problem if you totaled car and replacement)
- It isn't permanent on the car so if you end up selling the car you can't increase the price because you purchased FSD.
- If you buy FSD and don't end up using it as often as you thought it is not refundable and might have been a bad purchase.

- Subscription you might be able to save on $$$ if you decide to have it for a month and not for the next.

and many more that I cant quite remember both good and bad but Im sure you can think of some on your own if you would need it or not. :D (y) ?
It isn’t fair to allow a subscription holder to transfer their FSD subscription and not allow someone that paid in full to do the same. I smell a class action suit in the making (if what you say is true), and I think that Tesla would deserve it.

Rick'sCT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Good point.... I just went to my account and added FSD for 10k. Seems like a lot but when I really think about it the CT is a great value compared to all other trucks and an awesome value compared to other EV's.
Its crazy to think of how advanced this machine is, FSD takes it to another level.
I only recently made my deposit so my est. delivery date isn't till 2014... I guess I will have plenty of time to save up.

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

yes this is true..... ut you would lose a lot of other visuals on the presentation and ability to use some of the other features associated with FSD

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Good point.... I just went to my account and added FSD for 10k. Seems like a lot but when I really think about it the CT is a great value compared to all other trucks and an awesome value compared to other EV's.
Its crazy to think of how advanced this machine is, FSD takes it to another level.
I only recently made my deposit so my est. delivery date isn't till 2014... I guess I will have plenty of time to save up.
I must be getting younger.....I thought we were in 2021......hehehehe

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag

FutureBoy