Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
RN112744929. seems i get mine in dec 2021 :) 725th in line. had 3 reservations because i kept pressing submit button. cancelled the other two(RN112762869 and RN112798859) later.
OK, It looks like I am missing something here. I am reading your post as the time span between the submits were very short.

19,940 reservations between click one and click two
35,990 reservations between click two and click three

Were you making reservations as soon as it opened?

Does this make sense to everyone else? or the spreadsheet predictions are meaningless because Tesla RN numbers are not sequential? Mighty confused here.
Sponsored

WildhavenMI

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (reserved), 2021 Bolt EV, 2018 Model X
Occupation
Digital @ Aurora Solar
Country flag
Something I've been wondering - and I've searched this thread for this topic and didn't see an answer - do we have any sort of faith in the estimated delivery dates?

I ask because the tracker puts me at 99k overall, 32k in trim, but estimates my delivery in November 2022. Is the tracker really thinking it'll be until Nov 22 when that spot will come up? Is it doing regional priorities somehow?

I know it's all a SWAG, but that seems...late.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
OK, It looks like I am missing something here. I am reading your post as the time span between the submits were very short.
I reserved just at the end of the presentation, and their system didn't get back to me until noon the next day.

What that means is their system was overwhelmed and had to process the orders in batches, which means some get through before others at the load balancer.

-Crissa

bobglenswift

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Avantime Toyota Prius Gen1 , Rav-4 Hybrid
Occupation
Automotive Diagnostic master technician
Country flag
Is there a way of searching the order list ? I would be interested to see how many UK orders and where I am in that line

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
66 VW Bug, RAM 1500, Model 3, Bugatti Royale
Country flag
Is there a way of searching the order list ? I would be interested to see how many UK orders and where I am in that line
Sure -
Copy the list and paste to a spreadsheet.
Filter by Region "United Kingdom"
sort by RN number
find where your RN is in the list

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The Googledoc is a spreadsheet.

-Crissa
Of course it is ... but it is read only, so in order to help Glen with his question I suggested that it be copied to a spreadsheet, as pretty much any spreadsheet will work for the solution that I proposed.
I downloaded my own copy as a MS Excel spreadsheet (because I use Excel quite a bit on the job and am more familiar with it) & find it interesting to see statistics on the data, percentages ordered by state, for example. I counted 189 UK orders in this list (one might guestimate total orders). Here's the top 10, % by ST, for anyone interested:
%STATE
18.1%​
CALIFORNIA
10.1%​
TEXAS
8.2%​
FLORIDA
4.9%​
WASHINGTON
3.8%​
ARIZONA
3.6%​
COLORADO
3.2%​
NEW YORK
2.9%​
VIRGINIA
2.5%​
PENNSYLVANIA
2.5%​
NORTH CAROLINA

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I wonder how that works out to Cybertrucks per population density?

I think California still ends up on top, as it has 45% more reservations but not quite 25% more population.

-Crissa

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I wonder how that works out to Cybertrucks per population density?

I think California still ends up on top, as it has 45% more reservations but not quite 25% more population.

-Crissa
Yes! Population density would also be interesting .... could vault North Carolina up a few slots, eh?!

Rick Shepherd

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
WTF?
Country flag
Cybertruckownersclub.com Update: As of May 28, 2020, the reservations spreadsheet (reference it below) shows 713k+ Cybertruck reservations since pre-ordering began on November 21, 2019!

The last time Elon Musk disclosed Cybertruck reservation figures was on November 26, 2019 when he tweeted that 250k pre-orders had been received. That means approximately 463k orders have been received since his update.

To compare, the Model 3 received around 518,000 total reservations between its unveiling in April 2016 and August 2, 2017 (when Musk disclosed the gross reservation figure on Tesla’s Q2 2017 earnings call).

How to tell your place in line for the Cybertruck based on your reservation #:

Your order numbers is just a sequential number, starting at about 112744100 (the number that reservations began). So subtract that from your number for your (approximate) place in line. Keeping in mind the rollout will be regional, so your position in line is only good for your rollout region.

Here is the reservation spreadsheet being updated by showing inputted reservation orders and the approximate # of reservations so far:

(Be patient, it takes a few seconds to load).

To enter your # into the spreadsheet go here: "https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1--6OR9ECwSwZdkOtWkuslJVCyAAfQv1e..."
Trying to add my reservation 3/7/21 RN114604518 and it looks like someone broke the sheet.
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck reservation order number -- how to tell your place in line 1618608195192

JesseDGreat

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Model Y and 2022 Model S
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
Something I've been wondering - and I've searched this thread for this topic and didn't see an answer - do we have any sort of faith in the estimated delivery dates?

I ask because the tracker puts me at 99k overall, 32k in trim, but estimates my delivery in November 2022. Is the tracker really thinking it'll be until Nov 22 when that spot will come up? Is it doing regional priorities somehow?

I know it's all a SWAG, but that seems...late.
Although I dont have an answer to your questions, I thought that sharing my info might help
Im in California and I ordered a tri motor
Est Position: 5,611
Est position for trim: 1,894
Est Delivery Month: 01/18/2022