Jamey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
VP to Bezos
Country flag
This snippet is from an annual database (IHS Delta report) of all current and future vehicle production in the North American region.

Reservation sheet must be adjusted accordingly. I was hoping we get the Cybertruck sooner but am glad they get to take their sweet time and perfect this beast while we get our monies ready ?.

Tesla Van production also slated for Jan 2026 to Dec 2035

BRANDARCHITECTUREPLATFORMNAMEPLATESOPEOP
RivianUnibodyA1R1T2021-062027-12
RivianUnibodyA1R1S2021-092028-03
TeslaUnibodyGen IIIModel Y2021-102029-12
TeslaUnibodyGen IIIModel 32022-012027-06
TeslaUnibodyGen IIICybertruck2022-042032-03
TeslaUnibodyGen IIIModel S2022-062-32-05
RivianUnibodyA1R2R2022-072029-06
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jamey100

Jamey100

First Name
Jamey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
VP to Bezos
Country flag
what....

I have no idea what this sheet is
Its a vehicle production sheet. Your cybertruck doesn't get started until next April. Hoping admins adjust reservation sheet to reflect delivery timelines on your reservation number.

VolklKatana

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3 LR AWD FSD, CT3 reserved
Occupation
Data Architect
Country flag
i work with data for a living...unless we know the source, accuracy and what the intent of what this data is to be used for, this could be anything....

OP
OP
Jamey100

Jamey100

First Name
Jamey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
VP to Bezos
Country flag
i work with data for a living...unless we know the source, accuracy and what the intent of what this data is to be used for, this could be anything....

I'll bite. Its from the IHS Delta report. I got scared and retracted/edited the list down since I posted earlier. So much more to share but I dont want to be crossing the line.

VolklKatana

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3 LR AWD FSD, CT3 reserved
Occupation
Data Architect
Country flag
i wasnt trying to bait you, and the last thing i want is for you to get in trouble....i was just trying to make a point because we havent gotten a straight answer on much about the CT yet. just done want more FUD out there

Thats some good info and actually makes me think that it might be enough to go off of for starting to plan ahead.

Hootie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 Civic; '23 Model Y LR; '23 Ford Lightning
Country flag
I personally am okay with waiting longer. I need to save a bit more and I'd rather have it right rather than rushed.

but i am concern about marketshare. Ford and now Toyota maybe able to get to market sooner. But IMO they won't have Tesla's technology and I will wait for my CT.

Though there is a market that would rather have the fit and finish of Ford/Toyota/Chevy rather than the Tesla technology and will take a bit of the marketshare.

WildhavenMI

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (reserved), 2021 Bolt EV, 2018 Model X
Occupation
Digital @ Aurora Solar
Country flag
I'll bite. Its from the IHS Delta report. I got scared and retracted/edited the list down since I posted earlier. So much more to share but I dont want to be crossing the line.
Back in a former life I worked with IHS Markit (yes, that is how it's spelled for those not familiar) data for marketing and logistics for a Big-3.

Important context is where IHS gets its data from for the delta and how frequently the database is updated. IHS is primarily fed by secondary (supplier) sources and SOP/MCR/Ref data is approximated. So while this could be dead-on accurate, it could also be based on very few supplier inputs. OEMs typically never release 1st party data to IHS until it's a done deal - and even then only with reciprocal-data agreements.

Firetruck41

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Leaf, 2017 Bolt, 2010 Ram 2500 Megacab
Country flag
Isn't the new Model S imminent? That sheet days 6-2022. Unless I know their track record with Tesla (or non-big 3 manufacturers), I will hold their info with the value I paid for it. $0.00
Sponsored