Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Escalade, 2017 Range Rover Sport, Tri Motor Cybertruck
Occupation
IT Systems Admin
Country flag
Looking at the mirrors, it might be that Elon already has a camera designed/installed into the mirror standoff so that if/when camera based side mirrors get legalized, you could remove the mirror and the camera would still have a wider view for towing, and would still be a sleek look. (Or in the small pillar there, but you wouldn't have the wide view for towing)

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chrysler 300, C7 Corvette, Slingshot
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I like the old wheels better ... they added to the futuristic look of the body. The new wheels look out of place ... a contemporary piece screwing up a futuristic look.

I've always hated the bland no-look fronts of the Teslas ... can't they at least slap a nice Tesla logo right in the middle of the front end?

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I like the old wheels better ... they added to the futuristic look of the body. The new wheels look out of place ... a contemporary piece screwing up a futuristic look.

I've always hated the bland no-look fronts of the Teslas ... can't they at least slap a nice Tesla logo right in the middle of the front end?
These are the wheels.

The other is a cover that goes over the top. It’s likely the aero cover will ship with the truck so the range is maximized.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Photos Leaked! ? [Added: Video Showing Whole Truck -- Rear & Bed] 1643006722674

If you look close, the custom tire with the pattern from the aero hubcap appears to still be there.

My Model Y has a similar setup, though these wheels are nicer looking under the aero cover (assuming it will have one). I like that you can ditch the cover and go with the Wheels if you want.

GnarlyDudeLive

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F350 Dually (Tri-CT reservation)
Occupation
Database Administrator
Country flag
These are the wheels.

The other is a cover that goes over the top. It’s likely the aero cover will ship with the truck so the range is maximized.

1643006722674.png

If you look close, the custom tire with the pattern from the aero hubcap appears to still be there.

My Model Y has a similar setup, though these wheels are nicer looking under the aero cover (assuming it will have one). I like that you can ditch the cover and go with the Wheels if you want.
Interesting to think we could have basically 2 wheel designs with cover on/cover off even though I am not a huge fan of this specific design. I really wish I could see this with some Nitto Ridge Grapplers on them. I love them on my F350 Dually.

ED_SFO

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3
Country flag
Hopefully more teaser pics to come leading up to earnings call...loving everything about these pics. Looks like that would be the production wiper and it's much better than the other one we saw last month. There must be tons more pics out there!!

Just need updated actual pricing for each model and new specs! Can't wait!!

Last edited:

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Q3
Country flag
I like how side mirrors are always folded, like they don’t really consider to use them at all. Would’ve been fun if they were made out of painted cardboard and some tin foil, so you could basically just *SLAP* ‘em away

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Really need to see way more photos. Those tires are not the same as the reveal CT tires. They're smaller and a less aggressive tread pattern. They look like they don't stick out beyond the wheel wells as much. That would help decrease drag significantly.

Awhile back, I did some frame grabs of the CT from the video of the CT on the test track. They are all wallpaper sized. I can't get enough photos of the CT!!!

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Photos Leaked! ? [Added: Video Showing Whole Truck -- Rear & Bed] testclose

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Photos Leaked! ? [Added: Video Showing Whole Truck -- Rear & Bed] testcyber

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Photos Leaked! ? [Added: Video Showing Whole Truck -- Rear & Bed] testdriverear

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Photos Leaked! ? [Added: Video Showing Whole Truck -- Rear & Bed] testfront

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Photos Leaked! ? [Added: Video Showing Whole Truck -- Rear & Bed] testfrontdriver

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Photos Leaked! ? [Added: Video Showing Whole Truck -- Rear & Bed] testrack_n

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Photos Leaked! ? [Added: Video Showing Whole Truck -- Rear & Bed] testrack_s

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Photos Leaked! ? [Added: Video Showing Whole Truck -- Rear & Bed] testrack_s2

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Photos Leaked! ? [Added: Video Showing Whole Truck -- Rear & Bed] testturn

Last edited: