Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
My wife and I just got back from shopping. We went past a VW on display(didn't take note on the model), the interior was a throwback from 1990.

A few minutes later, downstairs was a red Model Y on display. My wife…has seen the Model Y before, but this time I could see her eyes pop out. “Buy It”, she said.

Nahh, we are going overseas next year, we will be back for the CT... we will get the Y later.

Anyway, no better way to assess than to compare in real life
Sponsored

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
The size of the windshield may be a benefit: The resulting steep angle should reduce the force of impact a bit and statistically speaking reduce the number of cracked windows but as you said, those that do crack will make you pay dearly. If nothing else that BAW should scare away any flying rocks coming at you.

1691375438675.png
The FSD cameras hone in on incoming stuff and it's 'BATTER-UP' with the BAW(!)

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
I’m still confused by the blank interior point

AEA64C35-DB46-425A-B5C1-2E50E8488A4D.jpeg
Gotta love how they try to cover-up the white door/dash trim pieces draping
black material. Coulda, woulda, shoulda fooled me(!)

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
I just noticed the BAW on this. Didn’t know it was retractable. I picked up the image from Google images so I have no idea how old it is. The mirror tells me it is not the latest. Lack of door handle tells me it is not the earliest. Any ideas if final BAW is retractable?

Tesla Cybertruck [Video added] Cybertruck black interior, dashboard, frunk tub (in bed) - while supercharging 1691409607442

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I just noticed the BAW on this. Didn’t know it was retractable. I picked up the image from Google images so I have no idea how old it is. The mirror tells me it is not the latest. Lack of door handle tells me it is not the earliest. Any ideas if final BAW is retractable?

1691409607442.png

The pic above, the BAW is thicker perhaps it has been retracted, I have brought this up before, not sure.

This one below, I saved date stamped may 23, looks 2 pieces. The first portion seems to be the same length.

i
Tesla Cybertruck [Video added] Cybertruck black interior, dashboard, frunk tub (in bed) - while supercharging 1691412707694

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
The pic above, the BAW is thicker perhaps it has been retracted, I have brought this up before, not sure.

This one below, I saved date stamped may 23, looks 2 pieces. The first portion seems to be the same length.

i
1691412707694.png
not sure about retractable, etc

but at some point in earlier threads with earlier protos, I believe there was a design that used two normal sized wipers, overlapping?

the newer protos appear to instead have one large single blade

Tesla Cybertruck [Video added] Cybertruck black interior, dashboard, frunk tub (in bed) - while supercharging F66ECC63-CA75-43D3-B098-51C7314AA9CB
Tesla Cybertruck [Video added] Cybertruck black interior, dashboard, frunk tub (in bed) - while supercharging AD581E47-D718-4A6D-8EC7-05F1BFD5B18A

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
True... But not in Europe. 😬

Screenshot 2023-08-07 at 16.45.29.png

Here I thought the swallows were busy terraforming our planet. But now you tell me they are our colonial masters? Who knew!?!?!

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag

i
1691412707694.png
I happen to have the video(s) from that sighting in their raw 4K files! Any specific part you want me to show you?

"bro why secretive, post them" per the guy that shot them, I am not permitted to post unless I can blur the drivers face. You can see the passenger blocking his face. These guys don't want their faces online. Thanks for understand CTOC.

I will however crop screenshot whatever you want to see!

Tesla Cybertruck [Video added] Cybertruck black interior, dashboard, frunk tub (in bed) - while supercharging 1691448674854

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I happen to have the video(s) from that sighting in their raw 4K files! Any specific part you want me to show you?

"bro why secretive, post them" per the guy that shot them, I am not permitted to post unless I can blur the drivers face. You can see the passenger blocking his face. These guys don't want their faces online. Thanks for understand CTOC.

I will however crop screenshot whatever you want to see!

1691448674854.jpeg
Given the interest in the BAW, one day someone will give us the development rundown.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Given the interest in the BAW, one day someone will give us the development rundown.
Once the CT ships and we see all the actual details and tech wizardry, will anyone even care about the BAW any more. Seems like it's the star of the show right now because we have no other stars.

But I would like to hear the story behind the BAW.
Sponsored