Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Also… What’s with the wheels on this? It’s super blurry, but these look pretty different. Almost like the old VW Moon hubcaps.

Tesla Cybertruck “New” Cybertruck Photos with vault cover closed 1646093075629

Tesla Cybertruck “New” Cybertruck Photos with vault cover closed 1646093176954

The ones in the foreground of the second shot look the same as previous.

OP
OP
Ogre

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Also… this is the first indication that the frunk cover is not actually welded shut on these. Looks like it’s full of something.

Tesla Cybertruck “New” Cybertruck Photos with vault cover closed 1646093431629

BigAl

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
OK... let's try this again... Who thinks it will be ready by the end of this year or Jan for the latest? There is way too much action and copies to say other-wise. I'd have to put money down on that!!!

Also, remember that the one with all the dirt on the tonneau was probably the one ripping around at Giga-Austin and collecting all that dust while rolled up.... should have something to prevent the ingress of dust and such, but it matches up.

Last edited:

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
No door handles? That’s nothing. How about No doors!

1646092294747.jpeg
This CT rolls up for your acceptance, I bet we all still take it.

Plus, all those naysayers about the BAW, myself included, will be praising the BAW if we get delivery sooner.

OP
OP
Ogre

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
This CT rolls up for your acceptance, I bet we all still take it.

Plus, all those naysayers about the BAW, myself included, will be praising the BAW if we get delivery sooner.
I think you solved it.

They accidentally put the BAW on “High” and when it was retracting, the tip of the blade caused a small sonic boom which blew the doors off.

OP
OP
Ogre

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
OK... let's try this again... Who thinks it will be ready by the end of this year or Jan for the latest? There is way too much action and copies to say other-wise. I'd have to put money down on that!!!

Also, remember that the one with all the dirt on the tonneau was probably the one ripping around at Giga-Austin and collecting all that dust while rolled up.... should have something to prevent the ingress of dust and such, but it matches up.
The abundance of test trucks is certainly one of the signs I’ve been looking for.

The Gigapress is another.

Rows of Cybertrucks parked outside Giga Texas is the one I want to see.

I think a lot of us are trying no to get our hopes up only to get them smashed again.

Albern

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Chevrolet Volt, 202X Cybertruck Plaid+ (x2)
Country flag
Also… What’s with the wheels on this? It’s super blurry, but these look pretty different. Almost like the old VW Moon hubcaps.

1646093075629.png

1646093176954.png

The ones in the foreground of the second shot look the same as previous.
The wheels on the test CT appear to be a torque instrumentation transducer assembly - to measure torque.

Tesla Cybertruck “New” Cybertruck Photos with vault cover closed 1646096565213

Another video that @klwtts posted showed the same CT going over a high bump (less than a foot?) with an engineer outside acting as a spotter - I figure it's related to the data that they're obtaining.

swengl

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model Y
Country flag
1646085961069.png

1646086010810.png

It is crazy how these two images taken from the same camera at slightly different angles make the truck look different shapes. First image makes it look super long, the second, taller and shorter.

In both, the wheels look tiny.

Mostly posted this because the vault cover is closed and most of the images we’ve seen lately it’s been open.

1646085904037.png

I wish that they had taken a still when they were directly parallel to the vehicles to really give us an idea of the CT length. These picture make the CT look absolutely massive next to the other vehicles.

BigAl

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The abundance of test trucks is certainly one of the signs I’ve been looking for.

The Gigapress is another.

Rows of Cybertrucks parked outside Giga Texas is the one I want to see.

I think a lot of us are trying no to get our hopes up only to get them smashed again.
I'm just saying.... looks suspect..... things are happening... moving... little by little and it's just March... sized up to the MY production, it's moving.... Not to get hopes up or anything!!!
Sponsored