BoldNorth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Dual Motor
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I was driving a Honda Insight, but the delay for truck made me go for a Ridgeline for now.
Tesla Cybertruck 🍻 CyberBeer + CyberStein Limited Edition Set Giveaway! [Enter Here] PXL_20231108_001255832

carpedatum

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ridgeline, R1200RT, 4285 Express
Country flag
What a briilliant idea! Here's the one that my CT will be replacing:

Tesla Cybertruck 🍻 CyberBeer + CyberStein Limited Edition Set Giveaway! [Enter Here] IMG_0430 (1)

It is exciting to see that so many are posting not-pickups on this thread. It hadn't occurred to me that Cybertruck could actually expand the US truck market.

coadydepeche101

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Director of maintenance
Country flag
To help toast the Cybertruck launch and the first deliveries, we are giving away a set of the CyberBeer + CyberStein Limited Edition Set!

RULES

- To enter the contest, simply reply to this thread with a photo(s) of what you're currently driving.
- Post just one reply in this thread.
- Your post # will be your "raffle ticket number"

DRAWING

This contest will end a week from now -- Wednesday 12/6/23 on which we'll announce the winner (selected using random number generator).

Good luck everyone!

Tesla-cyberbeer-north-america-sales-.jpg
To help toast the Cybertruck launch and the first deliveries, we are giving away a set of the CyberBeer + CyberStein Limited Edition Set!

RULES

- To enter the contest, simply reply to this thread with a photo(s) of what you're currently driving.

DRAWING

This contest will end a week from now -- Wednesday 12/6/23 on which we'll announce the winner (selected using random number generator).

Good luck everyone!

Tesla Cybertruck 🍻 CyberBeer + CyberStein Limited Edition Set Giveaway! [Enter Here] Tesla-cyberbeer-north-america-sales-
Tesla Cybertruck 🍻 CyberBeer + CyberStein Limited Edition Set Giveaway! [Enter Here] IMG_1508

Kyrt46

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck Tri Motor AWD
Occupation
Government
Country flag
Retired in 2021. I mostly ride my ebike at 0.5 cents per mile. 🤑

Tesla Cybertruck 🍻 CyberBeer + CyberStein Limited Edition Set Giveaway! [Enter Here] FB_IMG_1660584671851

Tesla Cybertruck 🍻 CyberBeer + CyberStein Limited Edition Set Giveaway! [Enter Here] 20230217_154042

Last edited:

Mbozilesky

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, Kia K5
Country flag

RULES

DRAWING

Good luck everyone!

Let’s gooo!!!!!

Tesla Cybertruck 🍻 CyberBeer + CyberStein Limited Edition Set Giveaway! [Enter Here] IMG_3275

Sailirish7

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Cadillac CTS
Occupation
Technical Trainer
Country flag

RULES

DRAWING

Good luck everyone!

Just me and the caddy...

Tesla Cybertruck 🍻 CyberBeer + CyberStein Limited Edition Set Giveaway! [Enter Here] 20231129_114541
Sponsored